🤓 Junior Front End Developer
3 500 - 5 500 PLN gross
🌍 Branchspace sp. z o.o. | Józefitów 8, Kraków🖥 https://branchspace.com/
Branchspace works with major travel brands, including airlines, to design and deliver world-class digital applications. We are a fast-growing team with our head office in central London and the main engineering center in Krakow. We have significant experience providing digital innovation and consulting services to travel brands and tech vendors.
We are looking for a Junior Front End Developer to join our engineering team. This is a full-time or part-time role based at our growing office in Krakow, Poland.
The ideal candidate should enjoy the challenge of joining a growing company. They need to take pride in improving the travel technology industry and be part of the team to influence the technical direction. They need to have experience in delivering exceptional solutions and implementing robust practices in an agile environment.
What the role involves:
- Greenfield development of a web application product, delivered to enterprise clients and used by consumers
- Hands-on architecture, design and coding
- Work with Product and UX teams to elaborate requirements and develop a technology roadmap and architecture
- Implement and enhance effective agile dev practices e.g. CI, TDD.
- Evaluate and implement emerging technologies, tools and development practices
- English level - B2/C1
- First class honours degree in Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering or Information Technology (Graduated or Pursuing)
- Excellent communication skills
- 1y of experience with technologies listed above
- Availability ~30h/week
- Permanent contract, mandate contract or B2B
- Possibility of remote work (max 30%)
- Private healthcare
- Sport subscription
- Shaping the future of digital experience in travel industry
- Working with mid and large size enterprises from airlines industry
- Positive and experienced teammates