🤓 Fullstack Developer
11 000 - 15 000 PLN gross
🌍 Branchspace sp. z o.o. | Józefitów 8, Kraków🖥 http://branchspace.com/
👉 Nice to have:
Branchspace works with major travel brands, including airlines, to design and deliver world-class digital applications. We are a fast-growing team with our head office in central London and main engineering centre in Krakow. We have significant experience providing digital innovation and consulting services to travel brands and tech vendors.
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our engineering team. This is a full-time role based at our growing office in Krakow, Poland.
The ideal candidate should enjoy the challenge of joining an agile, growing company. They need to take pride in delivering exceptional solutions to improve the travel technology industry and be part of the team to influence the technical direction.
What the role involves:
- Greenfield development of a web application product, delivered to enterprise clients and used by consumers
- Hands-on architecture, design and coding
- Work with Product and UX teams to elaborate requirements and develop a technology roadmap and architecture
- Implement and enhance effective agile dev practices e.g. CI, TDD.
- Evaluate and implement emerging technologies, tools and development practices
- Technologies – React, Redux, Java, RESTful services, MongoDB, Node.js
- Track record of designing and building mission-critical, high performance web applications
- Strong delivery focus building solutions not just technology
- Experience with any of the following systems desired: payment integrations, reservation systems, customer profiles, content management, data collection / storage / processing frameworks,
- Web security
- First class honours degree in Computer Science, Software/Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- Performance testing frameworks and tools
- Experience with Airline/Travel eCommerce platforms or DevOps processes and frameworks is a bonus
- Permanent contract or B2B
- Possibility of remote work (max 30%)
- Private healthcare
- Sport subscription
- Shaping the future of digital experience in travel industry
- Working with mid and large size enterprises from airlines industry
- Positive and experienced teammates