Branchspace works with major travel brands, including airlines, to design and deliver world-class digital applications. We are a fast-growing team with our head office in central London and the main engineering center in Krakow. We have significant experience providing digital innovation and consulting services to travel brands and tech vendors.
We are looking for a Regular/Senior React Developer to join our engineering team. This is a full-time, hybrid role (at our growing office in Krakow, Poland).
The ideal candidate should enjoy the challenge of joining an agile, growing company. They need to take pride in delivering exceptional solutions to improve the travel technology industry and be part of the team to influence the technical direction.
What the role involves:
- Greenfield development and maintenance of a web application product, delivered to enterprise clients and used by consumers
- Hands-on design and coding
- Work with Product and UX teams to elaborate requirements and develop a technology roadmap and architecture
- Implement and enhance effective agile dev practices e.g. CI/CD, TDD
- Evaluate and implement emerging technologies, tools and development practices
- 3-4 years of commercial experience with technologies listed above
- Strong delivery focus - building solutions, not just technology
- Min. B2 English level
- Proactivity, willingness to learn
- Permanent contract or B2B
- Hybrid role (1-2 days/week at Kraków office)
- Private healthcare (LuxMed)
- Sports subscription (Multisport)
- Shaping the future of digital experience in the travel industry
- Working with mid and large-size enterprises from the airline industry
- Positive and experienced teammates