🤓 Front-End Engineer (Ads Team)
16 000 - 22 000 PLN gross
🌍 BRAINLY | Zabłocie 43a, Kraków🖥 http://www.brainly.co
Brainly is the world’s largest online community with over 150 millions unique users per month, uniting students, parents and teachers in solving their academic problems and exchanging knowledge.
Brainly’s Ads Team’s goal is to build and scale video and display ads platform.
Our areas of responsibility include:
- Creating ads stack application architecture
- Building and improving our video and display ads stack solution
- Performance optimisation
- Building ads monitoring system
- Researching and integrating new tech and solutions (video players, ad providers etc.)
How we do stuff now:
- Multi-package, multi-repository project, using NPM repo + yarn workspaces
- Main tech stack: Vanilla JS, React, Redux, Apollo GraphQL
- Sass (SCSS)
- Building with Webpack and Babel
- Type-checking with Flow, linting with Prettier, ESlint, Sass Lint
- Testing with Jest (enzyme for React) and Puppeteer
- Server-side in PHP (Symfony)
- A/B testing
- Continuous delivery
We’re looking for strong front-end developers to work with us.
And at least one of the following:
- Experience with building ads solutions
- Knowledge of video stack ecosystem on the web
- Knowledge of Google Publisher Tag or similar solution
- Knowledge of React and its ecosystem
- Ability to optimize the application performance - managing code-splitting, asset delivery, optimizing rendering times etc.
Some technologies you will work with:
Vanilla JS ❤ (ES2015+ via Babel), React, Redux, Sass (BEM and a lot of flexbox love), GraphQL, NodeJS, Jest, Symfony, Docker, Gulp, Webpack, Socket.io, SVG, Web animations
- Salary range 16-22k PLN gross
- Choose your own tools
- Flexible working hours, possible remote work
- Personal development budget + time off for conferences and workshops
- Private health care for you and your family
- In-house English and/or Polish language classes
- Company lunches on Thursdays, kitchen stocked with snacks and fruits
- Reimbursement for public transport costs
- Bicycle parking and shower
- Playroom with PS, ping pong and foosball table
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 150 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $68.5M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com