🤓 Senior Front-End Engineer
13 000 - 16 000 PLN gross
🌍 BRAINLY | Długa 72, Kraków🖥 http://www.brainly.co
Front-End Engineers at Brainly:
- Build core features for a product that every month influences lives of over 100 million users all around the world!
- Create and collaborate on open source projects (style-guide, html-sketchapp, ui-components, nodejs-onesky-utils, ...).
- Work with graphic designers, UX designers and other engineers to continuously improve our product and the existing codebase.
- Boost page loading speed and website performance.
- Help A/B test new features together with our analytics team.
How we do things:
- Code reviews
- Linters, unit tests and functional tests
- Continuous delivery (we deploy to production 10+ times a day)
- Mobile first approach (60%+ of our web traffic comes from mobile)
- Only modern browsers (IE11+) and basic support for proxy browsers (e.g. Opera Mini, which is popular in developing countries)
- All code on Github, all tasks on Jira
- Multidisciplinary teams
- Conferences (Front-Trends, RejectJS, dotJS, ReactiveConf…)
- Knowledge sharing (internship and mentorship programs) and personal development
Some technologies you will work with:
Vanilla JS ❤ (ES2015+ via Babel), React, Redux, Sass (BEM and a lot of flexbox love), GraphQL, NodeJS, Jest, Symfony, Docker, Gulp, Webpack, Socket.io, SVG, Web animations, flow
We expect you to have:
- Great communication skills and ability to solve problems together with the team
- Experience in responsive web design and mobile first approach
- Ability to optimize page loading speed and website performance
- Some of our benefits: flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely from time to time, pick your device (the team mostly works on MacOS), private medical healthcare for you and your family, company events, company lunches on Thursdays, absolutely no dress code, and more
- We happily support your participation in conferences, trainings, courses (financially and timewise)