🤓 DevOps (Infra Team)
18 000 - 25 000 PLN gross
🌍 BRAINLY | Zabłocie 43a, Kraków🖥 http://www.brainly.co
The DevOps Infrastructure Team at Brainly is working on some of the most complex challenges in the ed-tech space: creating communities for students around the world. We focus on building the infrastructure that enables Brainly users to ask and answer millions of questions every day. The systems we build are used across all of Brainly, making us one of the most impactful teams at the company.
We are taking over the world, and to do so we are looking for strong engineers that are ready to push boundaries and help us solve large-scale problems with solutions that translate into lasting impact.
We are currently looking for a skilled DevOps to join our Infrastructure Team and help us build the next generation of our automation platform and infrastructure.
Software Engineers on the DevOps Infrastructure Team at Brainly:
- Work with Software Engineers, and Product Owners to understand their needs in Product Development and build systems and infrastructure to empower them to move faster, more effectively, and with higher quality
- Develop, deploy, and maintain systems & services in our service catalogue
- Tune system & service for performance and stability
- Research new solutions which might help to improve the platform
- Identifying underlying root causes for infrastructure failures and provide recommendations or solutions for long term permanent fixes
What makes you fit in?
- Ownership of problems/challenges from beginning-to-end
- Ability and willingness to adapt to changing project conditions and requirements
- A desire for continuous learning and progression
- Ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders with varying degrees of knowledge regarding technical matters
- Positive attitude and willingness to address challenges and complex problems
Our stack, that you’ll be working with:
- AWS Services: VPC, Security Groups, Autoscaling, ALB, ELB, EKS, RDS
- Terraform, Ansible
- Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes
- Grafana, Kibana, Icinga, Kapacitor, Telegraf, Logstash
- Python, Go
- … and many others
- Location: Kraków, Poland
- Start date: as soon as possible (however, we’re happy to wait for the right person)
- Some of our benefits:
- Flexible working hours, possible remote work
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + time off for conferences and workshops
- Private health care for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Warta life insurance
- Multisport Plus card
- In-house English and/or Polish language classes
- Company lunches on Thursdays, kitchen stocked with snacks and fruits
- Reimbursement for public transport costs
- AskHenry service - personal assistant
- Bicycle parking and shower
- Playroom with PS, ping pong and foosball table
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 150 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $68.5M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.