🤓 DevOps Engineer (Security Team)
18 000 - 25 000 PLN gross
🌍 BRAINLY | Zabłocie 43a, Kraków🖥 http://www.brainly.co
👉 Nice to have:
The SecOps Team at Brainly is working on some of the most complex challenges in the ed-tech space: creating safe communities for students around the world. We focus on building security solutions that enable Brainly users to safely ask and answer millions of questions every day. The systems we build are used across all of Brainly, making us one of the most impactful teams at the company.
We are taking over the world, and to do so we are looking for strong engineers that are ready to push boundaries and help us solve large-scale problems with security solutions that translate into lasting impact.
We are currently looking for a skilled DevOps to join our Security Team and help us build the next level of security into our platform.
DevOps Engineers on the SecOps Team at Brainly:
- Work with IT, Software Engineers, and Product Owners to understand their needs in Product Development and build systems and solutions to empower them to move faster, more effectively, and with a higher level of security in their work
- Develop, deploy, and maintain systems & services in support of improving security within our platform and company-wide
- Conduct internal penetration tests, code audits and team workshops
- Research new solutions which might help to improve platform and company security
- Identifying underlying root causes for security-related incidents & audit results and provide recommendations or solutions for long term permanent fixes
How will you fit in?
- Ownership of problems/challenges from beginning-to-end
- Ability and willingness to adapt to changing project conditions and requirements
- A desire for continuous learning and progression
- Ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders with varying degrees of knowledge regarding technical matters
- Positive attitude and willingness to address challenges and complex problems
Our stack, that you’ll be working with:
- Cloudflare & AWS Services
- Terraform, Ansible
- Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes
- Grafana, Kibana, Icinga, Kapacitor, Telegraf, Logstash
- Python, Go
- … and many others
- Location: Kraków, Poland
- Choose your own tools
- Flexible working hours, possible remote work
- Personal development budget + time off for conferences and workshops
- Private health care for you and your family
- In-house English and/or Polish language classes
- Company lunches on Thursdays, kitchen stocked with snacks and fruits
- Reimbursement for public transport costs
- Bicycle parking and shower
- Playroom with PS, ping pong and foosball table
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 150 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $68.5M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.