🤓 JUNIOR PYTHON DEVELOPER
4 000 - 7 000 PLN net
🌍 bPolNet Sp. z o.o. | Człuchowska 9/6, Warszawa🖥 http://bPolNet Sp. z o.o.
👉 Nice to have:
bPolNet is a growing software company managing innovative worldwide E-Commerce and startup projects.
We feel honoured and privileged to be named one of the leading e-commerce software houses worldwide. With a growing amount of code delivered and users served, we aim to increase the quality and consistency of the delivered products in order to achieve the best possible experience for the end users.
We’re working in a high-performing team, setting high standards and we have the ability and willingness to learn and grow together with the unit.
And now we’re looking for new team member!
What is important for us:
- Working as a developer on challenging international projects
- Writing clean, fast code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working within Scrum
- Effectively communicating with other team members (to ensure Sprint(s)/ project(s) timely delivery)
- Knowledge sharing within the team, with clients, being essential partner for team and client
What you need to know:
- Good understanding of Python
- Being an active member in the decision making process and team roadmap;
- Actively participating in all scrum meetings
- True team spirit that embraces the power that scrum assigns to developers
- Firm belief that “Done is better than perfect” and that “The member is the boss” are compelling values
- Enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
- Fluent in English (min. B2)
Why you should join:
- Salary B2B 4.000 PLN - 7.000 PLN
- Development opportunities
- Flexible working hours + home-office possibility if needed
- Full fridge - juices and soft-drinks
- Fresh fruits and great coffee :)
- Becoming a part of a multi-cultural office based on an easy-going goal oriented atmosphere
- Having an impact on the projects (sharing ideas and taking initiative is what makes a difference)
- Possibility to attend external courses/ seminars/ conferences
- Unlimited access to e-learning platforms
- Adjusted workplace for your individual needs
- Medical care and sports card
- English Lessons.