🤓 DevOps Software Engineer
10 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 bPolNet Sp. z o.o. | Człuchowska, 9, Warszawa🖥 http://bPolNet Sp. z o.o.
bPolNet is a growing software company managing innovative worldwide E-Commerce projects.
We feel honoured and privileged to be named one of the leading e-commerce software houses worldwide. With a growing amount of code delivered and users served, we aim to increase the quality and consistency of the delivered products in order to achieve the best possible experience for the end users.
We’re working in a high-performing team, setting high standards and we have the ability and willingness to learn and grow together with the unit.
And now we’re looking for a new team member!
- Building and evolving the core infrastructure and foundation upon which we build and deliver to our customers
- Work actively and directly to promote best practices in software engineering, performance, deployment, scalability, and security
- Understanding the overall architecture of our web applications,
- Developing and creating new features while ensuring responsiveness of the database queries, server and client code.
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of software development experience (good if it is in software for data gathering and analysis)
- Proficient in Python, PHP development and nodeJS
- You have experience automating and managing cloud environments with configuration management and orchestration tools (Terraform, and Kubernetes)
- Experience with containerization technologies and Docker environment
- Experience in building cloud-based solutions (AWS)
- You have experience maintaining and monitoring environments and applications
Who you are:
- You value communication, documentation, and transparency of your work
- You have knowledge of network protocols
- You have experience debugging and analyzing using logs and metrics
- You believe a solution is not complete without tests
- You are a lifelong learner
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong communication skills and experience working in a team environment and remotely
- Passion for automation, reliability, and productivity.
- Fluent verbal and written language skills in English
Why you should join:
- B2B salary - 10.000 - 18.000 PLN
- Development opportunities
- Flexible working hours + home-office possibility if needed
- Full fridge - juices and soft-drinks
- Fresh fruits and great coffee :)
- Becoming a part of a multi-cultural office based on an easy-going atmosphere
- Goal-oriented work style
- Having an impact on the projects (sharing ideas and taking initiative is what makes a difference)
- Possibility to attend external courses/ seminars/ conferences
- Unlimited access to lynda.com (e-learning platform)
- Adjusting a workplace (your desk) for individual needs
- Medical care and sport card
- English&French Lessons.