🤓 Full Stack Developer
4 150 - 5 000 EUR brutto
🌍 BorderGuru | 104 SE Executive Drive, Bentonville🖥 https://www.borderguru.com/
👉 Nice to have:
BorderGuru GmbH is a start-up offering an easy solution for retailers to sell and ship their products internationally – as easily as domestically.
Our tech teams are responsible for building and extending the software to dispatch packages from our warehouses to their final destination for delivery to the end customer. We provide internal services and integrations with our 3rd party partners to allow processing and dispatch high parcels volumes.
Our business is growing, and we are now looking for a (Senior) Software Developer, who is passionate in building scalable products which will improve and extend our parcel dispatching service which is one of our core components and has immediate impact on our customer base as well as in the integrations with our partners.
- Design and build intuitive to use services
- Increase performance and scalability of our products
- Optimize and maintain existing systems
- Write clean, modular and robust code
- Take an active part in architecture decisions and complex development tasks
- Commitment to excellence and mastery: We want to keep getting better together!
Your Skills & Profile:
- Experience working as a Full Stack Developer.
- Experience designing and building REST APIs
- Experience with broker-based architectures
- Unit, Functional and Integration Testing
- Enthusiasm for Microservices architecture and distributed systems
- You are motivated to learn and handle new technologies and implement your ideas
- Work and communicate in a team
- You like to take on responsibilities and think proactively
- Fluent in English (don’t know German? no problem!)
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience with NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Experience with React
- Experience in mobile development with Android
- Knowledge of using Linux systems
- Experience with Docker
- Experience as DevOps is a plus