Boldare is an Agile-powered company with nearly two decades of international experience in product development and consulting. The company helps clients redefine their industries by building with them the products their users want. Starting in 2004, Boldare now has about 200 talents spread across Europe. They have built over 300 digital products for clients around the globe – Western and North Europe, the United Kingdom, North America, the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Australia.
Currently, we’re looking for a Java Developer for our Product-Market Fit team. Are you ready to join talented and savvy Java Developers to build well-designed, user-centered apps?
🚀 What do you need to get this position?
- 5+ years of experience in Java programming (Java 11+)
- Experience with Domain Driven Design
- Strong knowledge of Spring Boot framework
- Proficient knowledge of Lombok library
- Experience with Hibernate/JPA
- Experience with Liquibase
- Experience with clouds (especially AWS)
- Experience with SQL and no-sql databases (Postgres, MSSQL)
- Good understanding of REST API
- Understanding of and ability to implement design patterns
- Experience with maven or gradle
- Knowledge of JUnit and Mockito, experience with unit & integration testing
- Knowledge of Docker
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git preferably)
- Being a team player and being open to share knowledge with others
- Willingness to build relationships with clients and pay attention to customers needs
Openness to change and work with various stakeholders
Critical thinking and ability to ask pointed questions
Data-driven approach and ability to conduct audits
Iterative work (you successively deliver the next elements of a whole solution)
- Experience in direct client cooperation
- Experience working in Scrum
- Openness to join a live-coding session with the client that could be a great start to engaging discussions and meeting your approach and thought process
- Command of English and Polish on B2+ level
- Knowledge of AWS
- Basic architectural knowledge
- Experience with event sourcing
- Experience with CQRS
🚀 Being a Java Developer at Boldare means:
- You can boost your skills and potential in the type of products that fit you best. We’ve cut product development for stages (prototype, MVP, product-market fit, and scaling).
Agile, scrum & lean startup are not just buzzwords – no project managers, a scrum master in every team, and iterative product delivery are standard at Boldare.
Self-organization – there are no managers in Boldare, so the teams organize their work by themselves. You’ll be engaged in building the product roadmap, sprint planning, etc.
Transparency and feedback. We always share the results of our work and give each other feedback. Everybody here has full access to data (including knowledge bases, project descriptions, metrics, statistics, strategies, even financial data). Also, we communicate via open channels to effectively spread information.
Direct impact on the product & tech stack – our scrum teams are responsible not only for performing tasks but also for proposing technical solutions. You’re the expert here, so we trust in your tech recommendations.
Clients are partners – we really care about our relationships with them, and we cooperate as equal partners. There will be no proxies in between your team and the client. Forget about waiting ages for the answer to a simple question - you can expect clear and direct communications.
Face-to-face meetings with clients and the team (which are highly valuable for us). Regular business trips are standard at Boldare. With some partners we meet once a month, with others every six months. The frequency varies, but we care for all team members to participate in onsite meetings.
Building a product with our long-term partner, a leading European gas trading platform with the mission to secure Europe’s energy supply and enable a green transition for a sustainable future.
🚀 What we offer:
Guaranteed work in a product - we hire with a promise of employment, so you don't end up on the bench.
- Opportunity to meet the client with whom you will cooperate and build the product. Meeting with the client is one of the obligatory stages of recruitment.
- Joining #BoldareTeam, which is a community of open-minded product builders, eager to share their knowledge and best practices.
- A lot of internal & external initiatives where developers share their knowledge and best practices (e.g., Tech Talks, Product Development Chapters, webinars, team-building internal events).
Development budget for every team.
Flexible working hours (but there are determined core hours).
- Great atmosphere and teamwork based on various ways of working face-to-face. Caring for our bold bond, we’re meeting regularly to spend time together in real life. At online meetings we always have webcams on and find some space for pleasant chitchats.
- The possibility of remote or hybrid mode.
Variety of working arrangements (e.g., employment contract/B2B contract).
Preferential terms of Multisport & Lux Med cards
- An annual bonus – 20% of annual profit shared among all employees.
Send us your application, we’re waiting for you! :)