🤓 Automation Test Engineer
11 000 - 14 000 PLN net
🌍 Better Software Group S.A. | Komandorska 12, Wrocław🖥 https://bsgroup.eu/
WHO ARE WE?
Better Software Group S.A. is a mobile, smart TV and web application developer creating apps on most popular platforms. Through joining our passion for new technologies and taking utmost care of the aesthetics as well as usability of our projects, we create new business possibilities and access to a wide range of users. We do projects also in IoT, FinTech and Social Platforms. We are a softwarehouse with almost 10 years of experience on the market and about 70 great specialists on a board. According to Computerworld ranking in 2019 - BSG is in TOP 4 in creating mobile apps, in TOP 6 in creating media apps in Poland.
To suport our Team we are looking for Test Automation Engineer, who will help us to secure QA area in mobile applications.
WHO ARE YOU?
- More than 3 years in test automation
- Experience in preparing and conducting automated tests (strategy & process creation, writing test plans, etc.)
- Higher education degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience using SVN/Git
- Good knowledge of writing scripts Java or Python
- Good knowledge of Selenium
- Experience in workflow tools (Jira)
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability
- Very good knowledge of English
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with automated tests for mobile application
- Experience with video platforms/Apple TV/Android TV
- Experience with Robot Framework/Cypress/Katalon Studio
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Work in dynamic software house, size 70+ , with experienced proffesionals
- Opportunity to work with high-end technologies in Smart TV, IoT or FinTech domains
- Long-term cooperation - possibility to gain experience in many different projects and technologies
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world - mostly for Scandynavia
- Competitive salary, B2B contract preferable, Multisport, Private Medical Care
- Fully-equipped new company office in city center (near PKP in both Wroclaw and Zielona Góra)
- No dress code – friendly atmosphere (Board Games, Poker, Escape Rooms Clubs)
- Flexible working hours, occasional remote work possible
OUR USUAL RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
1. Checking your application
2. Phone interview 15-20 minutes
3. Meeting in our office (technical interview + company’s intro)
4. Decision on the next day
Feel free to apply and join our Team! ;-)