🤓 Product Manager
9 000 - 13 000 PLN net
🌍 Beta District | Kochanowskiego, 7, Poznań🖥 https://www.betadistrict.com
👉 Nice to have:
Our Product Managers are the visionaries within each domain who can not only originate user-focused bottom-line driven ideas but help execute individual products and get them across the finish line. This includes gathering and prioritising product/ end-user requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with various stakeholders: domain leaders, engineering teams, marketing and others to ensure products support the company’s overall strategy and domain specific goals.
Each of our domains is unique and with that goes the understanding that each respective audience has highly sophisticated expectations when it comes to our products. As such each product manager will be happy to become fully ensconced within their product domain to understand their stakeholders and not have a “one size fits all” mentality to product direction. This requires agility to take the blinkers off and respond quickly in a complex commercial environment.
- contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the domain and help transform vision into reality i.e. helping define the product strategy and roadmap
- serve as the ambassador of the product, acting as a role model and driving delivery by clearly communicating plans, priorities and business goals.
- have a lot of fun and be recognised for your achievements.
...You have and can clearly demonstrate:
- a track record of effective product management and cross-functional team leadership.
- a well-defined understanding of the role of product manager.
- excellent problem-solving abilities, with experience working in fast-paced, agile environment and a drive to get things done.
- a keen business sense with ability to prioritise, balancing long-term strategy with short-term necessities.
- a solid understanding of web technologies and ability to work closely with engineering.
- an appreciation for quality and an eye for detail.
- ability to think strategically, creatively, and analytically.
- strong communication skills, a passion for collaboration and the ability to lead without authority.
- flexibility/adaptability: comfortable with quickly changing priorities and conditions, and capable of dealing effectively with complexity and change.
- fluent English and excellent communication skills
...Bonus points for:
- experience working in an agile environment
- ability to execute your designs in HTML and CSS
- knowledge of analytical tools (can be Excel, Python, R, SAS or other)
- SQL knowledge (e.g. PL-SQL, MS-SQL, MySQL, PostgresSQL or any other dialect)
- interesting projects that demonstrate your passion for product development
- Strong proven UX skills
- experience in Digital Marketing