🤓 Java Developer
10 000 - 14 000 PLN netto
🌍 Beta District | Stary Rynek, Poznań🖥 https://www.betadistrict.com/
👉 Nice to have:
Beta District is a Hong Kong based company with offices in Poznań, London and Odessa. Broad range of different products (from BitCoin payment system to worldwide gambling platform) allowed Engineering Team to use a lot of different solutions, based on Java, Ruby/Ruby on Rails, GoLang and React.js. We are looking for open-minded people, with a high level of adaptability as problems to solve change every week.
What we need from you:
- successfully lead continuous deployment projects,
- in depth knowledge of, and passion for Java, Ruby on Rails or GoLang (2 years’ experience preferred),
- knowledge of Node.js, jQuery and React.js,
- optionally C, C++ or Clojure are positives,
- experience with TDD or BDD workflows,
- SQL and key/value data structures,
- experience with Git, Pivotal and Jenkins,
- optionally knowledge of DevOps useful such as Chef and Ansible,
- Linux server administration,
- fluent English skills (Polish is not required).
- help to drive features, innovation and product vision,
- participation in all aspects of product life-cycle, including understanding requirements, building and deploying quality software, and supporting device features,
- excel in a self-managed environment utilizing best practices in software development.
What we can offer you:
- a competitive salary 11 000 - 14 000 PLN net on B2B (or equivalent on employment contract),
- a new MacBook and accessories to make sure you're working with the best technology,
- private health insurance,
- opportunity to cooperate with the team mates from Hong Kong, UK, Ukraine and of course Poland,
- co-financing of an English language course,
- fully remote work or a nice place in our Poznań office,
- constant support from our global team.