🤓 Sen. Software Developer (node.js)
13 000 - 17 000 PLN net
🌍 Beside the Park | Mazowiecka 9, Warszawa🖥 https://www.besidethepark.com/
The position is for our longtime client from London. The company, which is revolutionising the connected-car industry, is leveraging the data streamed off vehicles to build a host of innovative services that deliver unique insights regarding real time weather information, hyperlocal air pollution monitoring, and road quality assessment. We are looking for a person for the position of Senior Backend Developer.
If you are interested in Big Data, AWS is not strange to you, and you would like to work on a project that will make life easier for everyone, this offer is just for you!
- direct cooperation with data scientist and CTO to design and build platforms capable of ingesting and querying volumes of data that could run into the petabytes
- scale the platform as we increase the amount of vehicle data being streamed through Kinesis to our API backend
- building a solid ingestion infrastructure in AWS from querying third party API endpoints to storing and surfacing vehicle data to our customers through our own API servers.
- other languages are a bonus: Scala, Java, Python, Ruby
- comfortable with both relational and non-relational database architectures
- experience in building API servers (REST and others) and TCP/IP, HTTP
- good understanding of AWS cloud technologies and deployment strategies (Gitlab pipelines, CloudFormation is a bonus)
- worked with Serverless paradigm and believes it's the future
- collaborative, willing to constantly learn and an attitude to "leave things better than you found them"
- fluency in English.
- work for a well-known London-based company that solves the real problems emerging in the world
- flat hierarchy with autonomy over role
- 25 days holiday a year
- flexible working hours
- office in the city center of Warsaw
- working with the newest technologies and English language.