🤓 PHP Developer
11 000 - 15 000 PLN net
🌍 BeMyGuest | Kurniki 9, Kraków🖥 https://bemyguest.com.sg/poland
Based in Singapore BeMyGuest launched in 2012 and quickly became the category leader for attractions, tours and activities content in Asia, the fastest-growing travel segment of its kind in the world. Dedicated to increasing online bookings and empowering online business for thousands of small-to-medium-sized travel businesses in hundreds of destinations, BeMyGuest has become the global Asian experience authority.
As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to work with a modern technology stack and have a real impact on the final product. As BeMyGuest Tech Team we strongly believe in high code quality, quality over quantity, code review practices and knowledge sharing.
- Help build and maintain complex, fast, and scalable applications.
- Get involved in estimating and delivering development projects to a high standard.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the team to plan, coordinate, and deliver work throughout a project's life cycle.
- Contribute to the overall design and development of the products we build and support, with a focus on scalability, usability, maintainability, and performance.
Skills and requirements
- At least 2 years experience in OOP programming in PHP;
- Very good knowledge of SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL);
- Commercial experience in PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, etc.);
- Knowledge of design patterns and good programming practices;
- Good knowledge of unit testing and TDD;
- Good knowledge of version control systems (git);
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, and the ability to read technical documentation and communicate with the rest of the team based in Singapore;
- Occasional visits to the company’s HQ in Singapore may be required.
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of Docker and continuous integration technologies.
- Experience with cloud deployment architecture (Amazon Web Services);
- Experience in working on international projects;
What we are offering
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible work time;
- Opportunity to travel abroad;
- Team building events;
- A comfortable office located in the city center of Kraków.