A company founded in 2020 to revolutionize the insurance market in Europe and create one of the most innovative insurance products in Central Eastern Europe. We felt proud that it was Poland to start the revolution!
Since then, we have developed a lot. Now we have several dozen people on board - some work from our office in Warsaw, some remotely. We do our best to be as elastic as possible.
We have an agile mindset so that we can transform our product quickly, and at the same time, we are a stable place to work, as we belong to Vienna Insurance Group, the leading insurance corporate group in Central-Eastern Europe. Do you know Compensa, our major company in Poland?
👉 Why it is worth to work with us?
- You’ll be contributing to the reporting solution and data model design of our Data Platform with close cooperation with our Data Engineers
- You’ll gather business requirements and work closely with business stakeholders
- You’ll deliver end-to-end business intelligence/reporting solutions using SQL/PowerBI
👉 What you need to start the adventure with us:
- +1 year of commercial experience in data extraction, ETL, and report development
- Proficiency in SQL
- Understanding of Relational Database Management System and Business Intelligence concepts
- Business and collaboration skills, and responsive to service needs and operational demands
- Domain knowledge gained across the insurance or financial sector
👉 Nice to have:
- Experience with BI tools (Power BI would be a plus)
- Experience with cloud solutions (we use Azure)
- Familiarity with code version control systems such as GIT
- Understanding of the principles of Agile and Scrum (we work in Scrum)
- Enthusiastic approach to coffee breaks (we love informal discussions with a cup of favorite coffee or tea)
👉 What makes us so special?
- We have an office close to the city center (Al. Jerozolimskie 162)
- We can work from our office or you can discuss with us a fully remote way of working
- We offer a wide range of benefits (each month you can choose from massages, various vouchers, concert tickets, etc., or stay with the usual: private medical care & MultiSport card)
- Culture of learning and benefit of 1 day a month fully dedicated to your self-growth
- Regular Team Meet-ups
- During the spring-summer-autumn, you can grab nice rewards for participation in sports challenges
- We organize integrations to get to know each other after work 😉