🤓 Technical Lead PHP
14 000 - 20 000 PLN net
🌍 Batmaid | Grzybowska 62, Warszawa🖥 http://batmaid.ch
Batmaid.com is the UBER for home cleanings. Our internet platform helps people find their maid at an affordable price.
After 3 years of operation, we’re leader in the Swiss and Luxembourg markets, with more than 10’000 clients and 1’000 maids in the entire Switzerland and Luxembourg.
We will soon extend to the B2B cleaning business and will aim at digitizing other services like handymen, plumbers and electricians. All while creating a brand new mobile application and adding capabilities to our software platform.
Our Tech team in Warsaw is composed of 8 experienced engineers with strong backgrounds and combined decades of experience in writing high quality code.
- After an initial “learning by coding” period, you will take over responsibility of the tech aspects of upcoming projects
- You will participate in the project planning phase together with product owners, requirements analysts and the CTO
- You will continue and improve upon our good practices of code reviews, framework selection and coding practices
- You will perform code reviews and ensure that a high quality standard is met
- You will coach and mentor a team of senior/mid developers
- Continue our practice of internal team trainings. Teach about coding practices and technologies
What we require:
- Fluency in English, our company's official language
- 5+ years hands on work experience with web application backends, preferably in e-commerce or enterprise applications
- As a teach lead in backend, you’re also passionate about the entire application tech stack, including modern frontend frameworks, cloud stack, server infrastructure, devops and all the remaining parts.
- You’re a programming language polyglot and believe that every project might require a different languages to solve its particular problems
- Profound knowledge of PHP 7 and object-oriented design patterns
- Habit of writing clear, understandable and maintainable code, instead of super optimized code
- Mentor attitude, you like to share your knowledge and coach others
- You’re a strict believer in SOLID practices
- You’ve read “Clean code” so many times, we can wake you up at night and ask to explain a random chapter
- You’ve setup Continuous Integration systems before, with unit, integration and behaviour tests and code coverage
- Since we’re using private Github repo: Git mastership is a must. Ideally you’ve written and explained git flow, branching, merge strategies and commit message guidelines before.
- You know Symfony 3 inside out. But you’ve also worked with other MVC frameworks.
- 1+ years of experience with CQRS or similar architectural patterns
- 1+ years experience in DDD projects. You enjoy to preach and teach this design philosophy. You’ve successfully applied the strangler pattern before
What we offer:
- Potential for development - our platform is full of engineering challenges
- Competitive salary and stable employment conditions
- Generous annual performance bonus
- Possibility to work remotely up to 20% of working hours
- Beautiful co-working space at the heart of Warsaw, close to metro station. Free beverages and snacks, pet-friendly environment
- VIP private healthcare package
- All the best dev tools you can get - all JetBrains portfolio
- A great variety of tech playgrounds and open source technology
- Flat hierarchies - everyone takes a part in the decision-making process
- Regular team trainings, conference budgets
- A powerful mobile workstation and two high-density screens
- Do you prefer working on Mac, PC or Linux? We don't discriminate, we use docker