🤓 Frontend Software Engineer
10 000 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 Batmaid | Grzybowska 62, Warszawa🖥 http://batmaid.ch
Batmaid.com is the UBER for home cleanings. Our internet platform helps people find their maid at an affordable price.
After 3 years of operation, we’re leader in the Swiss and Luxembourg markets, with more than 20’000 clients and 1’200 maids in the entire Switzerland and Luxembourg.
Due to a rapid growth and plans to expand into new markets we're looking for a hardworking and passionate software engineers. If you fit in well, you will join our frontend team in projects, ranging from building a top-notch frontend based on React and Typescript to creating entirely new PWA application. In order to carry out these ambitious tasks you would work in accordance to requirements and in collaboration with our Lead UX designer, Lead Frontend dev and Product Owner.
- Fluency in English, our office language
- Minimum 2 years hands on work experience in similar positions
- HTML and CSS fluency
- Knowledge of React, styled components and Redux
- Passion for continuously improving your own designs
- Design skills and UX best practices
- Habit of writing clean and maintainable code, before highly optimized code
- You've worked with docker containers before
- Familiarity with PHP + twig + assetic could help
What we offer:
- Potential for development - our platform is full of engineering challenges
- Competitive salary and stable employment conditions
- Generous annual performance bonus
- Possibility to work remotely up to 20% of working hours
- Beautiful co-working space at the heart of Warsaw, close to metro station. Free beverages and snacks, pet-friendly environment
- VIP private healthcare package
- All the best dev tools you can get - all JetBrains portfolio
- A great variety of tech playgrounds and open source technology
- Regular team trainings, conference budgets
- A powerful mobile workstation and two high-density screens
- Do you prefer working on Mac, PC or Linux? We don't discriminate, we use docker
We're looking forward to meeting you in person!