🤓 Senior Java Developer - Team Leader
15 000 - 21 000 PLN gross
🌍 Axxiome Polska Sp. z o.o. | Powstańców Śląskich, 7A, Wrocław🖥 https://www.kariera.axxiome.pl/
Our mission is to deliver solutions to the financial services industry, driving business and technology change through proven global expertise.
Axxiome is a name synonymous with quality and value for financial services organizations that are looking to improve or build upon their IT operations. With offices and subsidiaries in many countries across 3 continents, Axxiome excels in transforming legacy banking and insurance platforms to modern solutions, and is considered a leader in implementation and integration of digitization initiatives across the globe.
Join our team!
We have several ongoing and new projects where you could make an impact. You would have the opportunity to support us with both your technical and leadership skills. We would welcome your experience and propose you become not only a leader but also a coach to employees supported by our HR department.
You will be asked to be a pro-active part of the team proposing solutions in the Java development area, building and deploying solutions for the first customer, defining the target state and best practice patterns. On a daily basis, you’ll have direct interactions with architects, developers and also customers to confirm expectations and business requirements. It’s a challenging position, but one where you can learn and develop yourself.
- Minimum 1 year of team leadership experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Java development
- Ability to present a solution to a customer, team or management
- Awareness of a full software development lifecycle from design to support
- A bachelor’s degree in business, IT or related fields
- Experienced in Java EE, Java API for RESTful Web Services, DB (schemas, queries and entity relation)
- Experience in software development, integration and software logistics
- German Language skills – B1/B2
- Willingness to travel (25% - 80% of time - depends on the project requirements)
Additional as a plus:
- Experience in Software Architecture and/or Solution Architecture
- Working experience in project which used Scrum or Agile approach
- Author’s costs (AKUP).
- 26 days of paid holidays for Everybody.
- Sport culture (platform Fitqbe, Sport cards, Fruity Fridays)
- Opportunity to be involved in company and product development.
- Structured onboarding process.
- Permanent or B2B contract
- No corporate environment (No dress code).