🤓 Embedded C/C++ Developer
🌍 AVSystem | Radzikowskiego 47D, Kraków🖥 https://www.avsystem.com/
👉 Nice to have:
Embedded C/C++ Developer
We are an autonomous team of C and C++ developers in the R&D department. We work mostly on libraries facilitating remote device management over LwM2M and CWMP protocols (e.g. https://github.com/AVSystem/anjay) but also on client applications based on these libraries running on Linux or real-time OSes. In cooperation with other teams at AVSystem, e.g. UMP and Coiote IoT Data Orchestration we create solutions for IoT and Telco clients.
100% of our code is peer-reviewed (we test most of it!), some of it is shared as open-source.
Required skills and experience:
- knowledge of C and C++,
- knowledge of git version control system,
- familiarity with Linux,
- basics of computer networks,
- understanding of algorithms, data structures and general programming principles,
- fluency in English
Nice to have:
- basic knowledge of CMake, Python and Bash,
- experience in embedded development,
- basic knowledge of electronics.
What do we offer:
- impact on product vision - you will have a say in deciding on key aspects of the product,
- influence on technology - you will take part in choosing (and developing!) the technologies we use in our projects,
- a chance to develop software which runs on thousands of devices around the world,
- end-to-end work with the product - from coding, through testing, deployment, and profiling applications on production to observe the long-term impact of technical decisions,
- multiple employee development options - you shape your career and we are here to help.
And everything you need to work effectively:
- a competitive salary,
- flexible working hours,
- remote work when you need it,
- kitchen full of snacks and treats,
- car parking area and bike room,
- trainings and conferences,
- a relaxed work atmosphere – no dress code, no open space.