4 500 - 7 000 PLN gross
🌍 Avid Technology | Bulwar Beniowskiego 5a, Szczecin🖥 http://www.avid.com
👉 Nice to have:
Avid builds the tools that help media masters around the world create the most listened to, the most watched, and the most loved media. The company holds over 200 patents and has been recognized with numerous industry and technology awards, including two Oscars®, a Grammy®, and multiple Emmys®. Based out of the USA, Avid started the revolution of computer-based video editing over 25 years ago and since then continues to invest in research and development.
Who we look for:
If you are a computer enthusiast willing to join us for a full-time job and you’re interested in developing our products or building automated tests and tools – come and work for us! No professional experience required, we’re simply looking for good coding and algorithmic skills.
- BS degree or a student of last year in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field (ready to start a full-time job).
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: C/C++, C# , JAVA or Scripting languages (like Perl, Python, BASH, Node. JS, Ruby).
- Understanding of operating system fundamentals (Windows, Linux or Mac OS X).
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Professional software engineering and development experience.
- Basic networking and protocol knowledge.
- Databases and SQL knowledge.
- Experience with Audio or Video editing tools.
What we offer:
- A chance to work for one of the most recognized brands in the movie and broadcast business.
- Work in a friendly and supportive international team.
- A chance to practice your technical skills everyday working with unique and interesting problems.
- Experience with working in a full life-cycle application development environment using Agile/Scrum.
- Competitive salary along with bonuses like private medical insurance, life insurance, sport package subsidies, flexible working hours.
- A chance to advance within the structures of the company.
- Stable employment (full-time employment contract).
- Financial support in relocating to Szczecin.
”I hereby voluntarily give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed, also in the future, for the purposes of the recruitment process and in case of being employed by AVID TECHNOLOGY POLAND sp. z o.o., Bulwar M. Beniowskiego 5a in Szczecin under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.
The consent covers data transfer for the purposes given above to corporate related companies in the EU and the USA, including AVID TECHNOLOGY, Inc. Burlington, MA 65-75 Network Drive Burlington, MA 01803 USA.
I reserve the possibility to access the content of my personal data and correct it.”