We are part of the international ASTEK Group, which has been gathering experience in the global IT outsourcing and engineering services market for more than 30 years. The Astek Group is a global player in engineering and technology consulting, present on five continents.
What do we draw from the other Group entities in our daily work? First and foremost: inspiration, objectives, good practices, innovative activities and values.
In 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 we received the Great Place to Work certificate, and thus found ourselves among the fifteen Best Workplaces in Poland in the category: large companies.
How about joining the Astek Polska Group's community of Test Automation Engineers?
- B2B: 900 - 1100 PLN net/day + VAT (based on experience)
- Hybrid, main location: Gdynia/Gdańsk/Warsaw (1 day onsite a week)
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring software accuracy, configuring test environments, analyzing test results, and maintaining automated tests. Our client is an international bank with Scandinavian values in its daily work, respecting open dialogue, mutual respect and trust.
The day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the accuracy of software functionality
- Configuring and managing test environments
- Analyzing test outcomes: executing automated tests, the Senior Test Automation Engineer analyzes results and reports any software errors or defects
- Collaborating with the development team to resolve issues
- Preserving current automated tests and keeping them up-to-date as the software evolves
- Automating the CI/CD process
- Providing guidance and training to other team members in test automation and industry best practices
Your background? You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 4+ years of development experience with Python or JAVA
- Solid understanding of Slowly Changing Dimensions
- 3+ years experience with BDD tools such as Robot Framework, JBehave, Cucumber
- Development experience with Python or JAVA
- Exposure to Git and proficiency in using Git commands
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins
What benefits are waiting for you?
- Full-time and longterm cooperation
- Competitive salary
- Technical trainings, certificates and upskilling if needed
- Competence Center mentoring
- Clear career path
- Employee benefits package (private medical care, Multisport)
- Friendly work atmosphere, social events and team-building meetings