- 950 - 960 PLN/day net + VAT (B2B) | 118.75 - 120 PLN/hour | 19,950 - 20,160 PLN/month.
- 14,288 - 14,439 PLN/month gross (UoP)
🏢🏠 Work Mode
- 100% remote
- INTERNATIONAL TEAM
- Python, Azure, Machine Learning, SQL, Databricks, Dash/Shiny R/Streamlit, Git
Join the Data Science team of a global leader in the FMCG industry!
As part of our collaboration with the world's largest company specializing in the production and sale of a wide range of food products, beverages, healthcare items, and products for animals, we are currently looking for a Specialist in Machine Learning Operations (MLOps).
As a key member of our Data Science Hub, you will be part of a team dedicated to delivering efficient and high-quality data solutions. You will collaborate with data scientists, data analysts, and engineers to build, scale, and maintain our machine learning and analytics platform. Your skills, competencies, and creativity will directly support and influence key business decisions in the areas of supply chain and marketing.
- 2+ years of professional experience in ML Ops or ML engineering, especially in deploying and scaling ML models
- Broad knowledge of the Azure cloud environment and Databricks platform, including its configuration and maintenance as an ML platform
- Advanced proficiency in Python and SQL in version control systems (Git), along with their use in building ML and data pipelines
- Confirmed experience in best programming practices, including testing, continuous integration, and DevOps tools
- Good understanding of the data science lifecycle and the working methods of data scientists to deliver value
- Experience in deploying ML tools with user interfaces, e.g., Dash, Shiny R, Streamlit
- Experience in configuring Azure cloud resources to create data solutions
- Excellent English language skills - C1
What Awaits You
- Optimizing, standardizing, and implementing data science and machine learning solutions on a large scale and in cloud-based environments (Azure).
- Participating in the lifecycle of data science projects from start to finish - using DevOps practices, coding, experimenting, and managing the model, CI/CD, and other industry best practices.
- Writing well-designed, testable, and efficient code.
- Close collaboration with the engineering team to continually improve how we process data and deploy models in production.
- Designing and leading monitoring, issue resolution, debugging, and incident management for our ML pipelines.
- Being a trusted advisor and evangelist for the team and stakeholders in various aspects of ML Ops, from scaling and throughput to infrastructure and deployment strategies.
🙋 Not for you? Recommend a friend and grab a bonus of up to 7000 PLN!
Our specialization is IT consulting and the implementation of IT projects. For over 30 years, we have been providing high-quality services in the market, and we have been present in Poland for over 15 years. Our company is a place where experienced specialists meet industry leaders such as banking, insurance, telecommunications, hi-tech, pharmaceuticals, and logistics, both in Poland and abroad. Our success in the market is confirmed by high rankings, such as "Great Place to Work." We are proud of our history and experience, which allow us to effectively support our clients in the implementation of their IT projects and the achievement of business goals.
- Attractive and transparent compensation system
- Stable employment
- Training and workshops
- Professional development in an international environment - our clients are the most recognizable Polish and global brands
- Non-salary benefits (including a premium private medical care package and a sports card), a good working atmosphere, and team-building events
- Convenient office location
By joining us, you become part of a Competence Center dedicated to your expertise!
- Exchange of knowledge and experiences with other colleagues
- Building professional networks and making contacts
- Establishing Competence Centers for knowledge gathering
- Organizing internal and external events for skill improvement
- Access to new opportunities for professional development
- Support from Competence Center and Resource Managers
- Participation in prestigious training conducted by Experts
- Acting as part of the ASTEK TEAM
- Analysis of technological trends and the creation of competency subgroups.