Astec IT Services provides consulting, custom software development and cloud services. We have helped market leaders to unlock their potential by delivering digital innovation in the automotive, energy and telecom sectors since 1993. Astec teams are hired to advise clients on innovation and to design, build, maintain and support compliant enterprise software solutions.
We are looking for a long-term employee who will support us in the following area:
Information Security and Compliance
How You’ll Work
- Location: Remote, hybrid or office in Poznan, Wroclaw, Zielona Gora
- Language: Polish for communication with employees; Polish for authoring documentation
- Hardware: modern laptop
- Benefits for employees: access to private medical care and MultiSport card
What You’ll Do
As an Information Security and Compliance Specialist, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and ensuring conformity to established information security standards and regulatory requirements. We are looking for a skilled professional capable of effectively managing and upholding the company's security measures and compliance protocols, aligning with standards such as ISO 27001, TISAX, SOC 2 and GDPR.
- Oversee, and ensure adherence to information security policies, procedures, and standards, aligning with SOC 2, ISO 27001, and GDPR requirements.
- Conduct regular examinations, reviews, and assessments to validate compliance with established security measures and standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to sustain and improve existing security and compliance measures, ensuring alignment with industry standards.
- Develop, manage, and organize documentation and reports for audits and assessments related to ISO 27001, TISAX, SOC 2 and GDPR compliance.
- Coordinate incident response activities, overseeing the resolution process in accordance with established standards and procedures.
- Introduce novel security projects and initiatives, implementing innovative solutions to fortify our security measures.
- Offer guidance and support to ensure employees are well-informed and compliant with security best practices and standards.
- Stay up-to-date with evolving compliance requirements and industry best practices, implementing necessary changes to align with new standards and regulations.
Skills You Have
- Experience in information security and compliance management, especially with ISO 27001, TISAX, SOC 2 and GDPR
- Understanding of security technologies, compliance frameworks and IT industry security standards
- Ability to oversee and manage compliance activities
- Great communication skills to effectively present complex information security requirements
- Knowledge of Polish language
Nice To Haves
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management solutions
- Knowledge of cybersecurity technologies
- Good knowledge of English language (level B2 or better)
- You want to work on software that makes the web a safer place
- You love collaborating with, teaching, and learning from high-performing peers on software projects
Steps After You Apply
- You’ll be invited to an online meeting with our recruiter
- Afterwards, we’ll ask you to do a small assignment, which will then be discussed with one of our technical leads
- If everything goes well, we will make you an offer and invite you to a final interview