In our work environment, communication, friendly relationships and mutual support play a crucial role in our projects being successful and our customers being satisfied. If you are a team player, you like collaborating with others and you feel that the work floor is also a place to set up long-lasting friendly relationships with other colleagues, then Aspire is the right place for you.
Personal growth of all our colleagues is a part of our culture. We provide a lot of opportunities to gain new knowledge and experience including training, workshops, conferences, knowledge sharing meetings and peer reviews. We are a people-centric company and believe that if our people grow, we grow with them.
We are looking for Android Developer for Android Native Mobile App which will be migrated to React Native based Mobile App development. The team will count 4 members. If you want to join a team do no hesitate and apply!
*Our relocation package includes relocation from Ukraine
Want to know more about our benefits? Click here
Want to know more about our League of Geeks platform? Click here
We're looking for you if you have
- 5+year strong experience as an Android Developer
- good experience in Java
- very good English skills
- experience in React Native
- good communication skills
You should choose Aspire because
more than 50% of all our developers are on a senior level or higher so there is always someone to learn from,
31% of our developers have been part of Aspire for longer than 5 years,
- we understand that introducing time pressure and stress is NOT the way to go,
- we believe friendly atmosphere, flat company structure and making sure work is fun is what is key to success,
- we love sports! See our Power Club,
- we provide you with continuous feedback on the things you do right and the things you could potentially improve
Our colleague Dominika will guide you from the moment you apply and will support you throughout the whole recruitment proces.
If you have any questions before you decide to apply please reach out to her by phone: (+48) 606 220 953 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We really hope you become our new colleague soon and we will have a great time together!