🤓 Java Developer
2 400 - 3 200 USD gross
🌍 AsiaInspection.com | Fuzhong, Shenzhen Shi🖥 http://AsiaInspection.com
Do you have a solid background in Java and experience with at least one of the popular web frameworks? Are you familiar with the advantages of test-driven development and continuous integration? Do you feel at home with agile methodologies? Would you like to put your skills and knowledge to the test as part of our development team, working on web platforms used by multinational corporations?
Then you’ve come to the right place – because we’re looking for a Java Developer!
We’re a global provider of quality control and compliance services that helps brands and retailers manage their supply chains. The IT department is the beating heart of our daily operations. At AI, we use cutting-edge technologies to deliver the best and fastest service to our clients. If you're an IT specialist with a heart, join our team and help us make a safer world.
You will help us by creating well-optimized Java applications for high-availability systems involved in platforms used by our clients in over 120 countries.
Effective use of web technologies has always been pivotal for our success, and we will count on your development skills to keep us at the top.
You will be expected to:
- Develop, test, and deliver web applications for our business needs, as set out by our Business Analysis team
- Cooperate with our IT division focused on front-end development for internal processes
- Maintain our existing applications in good working order
- Troubleshoot issues as necessary.
It could be you, if you:
- Hold a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar major
- Worked with Java for 3 years or more, developing with Spring, JSF, Struts, GWT, or other popular web framework
- Are at home with REST/JSON and SOAP/XML
- Have experience with continuous integration and test-driven development
It also helps if you have:
- Any recent Java certifications
- Some experience with Scrum, Kanban or other agile methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, such as Oracle