At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment. We are Global Shared Services Center and we deliver tens of projects in Finance, IT, HR, Procurement, Risk, and Compliance.
Would you like to use your Cyber Skills, and join the best Information Security Team in Denmark, on a heavy Digitilised company? Then, keep reading!
About the job
Catch this exciting opportunity to join Arla's Global IT team. With over 200+ highly skilled IT specialists and 800 expert consultants, we are transforming the future of dairy products while making a meaningful impact on people's lives.
But here at Arla, we're not just about making some of the world's most beloved dairy products. We're about making healthy taste delicious, making mornings worth getting out of bed for, and making family dinners unforgettable. Our iconic brands, such as Arla®, Castello®, and Lurpak®, are more than just products; they're an integral and natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the globe.
The Senior Specialist – Data Privacy Advisor will be responsible for ensuring that Arla’s information security policies, standards, and procedures are effectively implemented and enforced
- Define, maintain and provide expert guidance on the implementation of Security Policies, Standards and Processes.
- Adhere with Arla wide Policy approach and integrate relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Support in definition and setup of control mechanisms.
- Security Culture, training and awareness
- Collaborate in building and execution of information security training and awareness campaigns.
- Working together with Legal department, identify external compliance and regulatory requirements, address, manage and execute on them. NIS2, GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Support definition of the relevant information security requirements.
- Create, implement and manage framework.
- Support definition and implementation of processes allowing to classify the data and ensure their protection, including backup, retention, leakage prevention (DLP)
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
It is a strong plus if you have:
What do we offer?
At Arla, we value our IT specialists and provide a range of attractive benefits to support your personal and professional growth:
Application and contact
If you are ready to drive innovation and make a global impact alongside talented colleagues, seize this exciting opportunity by applying today.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
With 15 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?