🤓 MS Dynamics CRM 365 Developer
20 000 - 23 000 PLN net
🌍 apreel | rondo Daszyńskiego, Warszawa🖥 http://apreel.com
- Lead solution development teams for configuration, customization and integration of CRM modules (Sales, Service and Marketing). This role requires consulting skills and business knowledge for successfully implementing CRM projects in dynamic and fluid environment, using technologies like MS Dynamics CRM with the client’s business and technology landscape.
Your client responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into CRM functional and configuration requirements
- Responsible for design, build, test and deployment efforts for Dynamics CRM technology solutions
- Provide hands on functional and technical knowledge as well as manage client relationships within the context of the role
- Execute assigned tasks within a structured project environment and lead consultants in various project work streams
- Ensure collaborative and proactive approach on improving quality, allying best practices and standards
- Facilitate the creation and testing of future state business processes and script development
- Act as single point of contact(Scrum Master role) between the client and the implementation team
- Collaborate with all stakeholders including the client, onshore team and the business to deliver requirement features.
Your people responsibilities
- Building a quality culture
- Foster teamwork and lead by example
- Training and mentoring of project resources
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
- MS Dynamics CRM – Sales , Service/ Case Management, Marketing
- Service and Support automation (Contact centre/Case Management)
- Plan and perform data migration into the new systems.
- Digital Marketing automation
- Lead to Quote and Lead to Cash processes
- Experience in product configuration, customization viz. ( Writing JScript, Developing/Registering plug-ins, workflows and dialogs, SDK, importing data and CRM Deployment manager)
- Experience with developing XML Web services and server components for integration with external systems.
- Ability to drive the testing processes starting from planning phase to test case execution and bug-fixing support.
- Ability to write test plans, cases and other test documentation.
- Design, coding and deployment experience in skills viz., (Visual Studio, C# and IIS-MS Dynamics)
- Experience in agile delivery and deployment , continuous integration and build processes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to work creatively in problem solving environment
- Ability to articulate technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Excellent customer service skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present effectively to an audience of individuals both up and down the organization structure
- Prior experience of managing a globally distributed team
- Experience with agile methodology
- MCSE or MCSA certification
- CTI Integration experience