🤓 Android Developer
5 000 - 10 000 PLN net
🌍 AppUnite | ul. Droga Dębińska 3a/3, Poznań🖥 https://appunite.com
Looking for new Android challenges, fresh tech-stack and global clients to work with? Join AppUnite, a software house based in Poznań, Poland, that caters tech solutions to clients all over US, Europe and Asia since 2010.
We are looking for mature yet quick to learn Android developers to extend our team of 80+ people (15 Android developers).
Working at Appunite you will:
Working at Appunite you will:
- Manage the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase.
- Communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other team members to ship new features.
- Perform individual project components within the entire development lifecycle including implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance Android phone and tablet apps.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
- Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
- Continuously learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
- Follow best practices for writing, reviewing and deploying good code:
- We use JIRA/ClickUp for tasks management,
- Code is linted with ktlint,
- Any changes to the code are submitted via PRs,
- Each PR has to be reviewed by at least one other developer,
- We write both unit & ui tests,
- We have CI set up, that runs lint, unit and ui tests for each commit, and deploys application to Crashlytics automatically,
- We do pair programming / cross-projects review from time to time,
- Designs are well prepared beforehand by professional designers and exported to Zeplin / Sketch,
- Business functionalities are tested by our own QAs.
- Knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio and Material Design,
- 2 years of Android software development experience,
- Extensive hands-on experience of creating custom UI controls, designing protocols, implementing interfaces, and performance optimization,
- Working knowledge of Web Services & REST (JSON) APIs,
- Must have: excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges,
- Nice to have: Engineering in Computer Science or related field.
- Big comfortable office in the heart of Poznań,
- Flexible office hours and remote work possibility,
- Freedom to participate in any weekly organisation/R&D/code review internal meetups,
- Freedom to co-organize and/or attend any internal or public AppUnite events, like boarding game/poker meetups, afterparty events,
- Possibility to work from our Workation mansion wherever it is located (i.e. Thailand, Portugal),
- Possibility to fly and meet our clients directly in their home location (i.e. Los Angeles, Las Vegas),
- Co-financed software conferences attendance,
- MacBook and shiny monitor,
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite,
- Participation in writing the perfect AppUnite’s employee guidebook, that explains and makes all of our internal processes transparent,
- Private medical insurance,
- Paid vacation and sick days.
AppUnite is a Software Development house based in Poznan, Poland. We deliver software to range of companies all around the world since 2010. We always pick the newest software trends when implementing applications for our clients. We work remotely and onsite with clients from US, Europe and Asia.
Even though we started as a mobile applications software house, nowadays we have equally large groups of back-end and front-end developers as well. Our main tech stack includes Elixir/Node.js for the back-end, React/Vue for the front-end, Kubernetes for CI and Swift/Kotlin/Flutter for mobile apps.