🤓 Agile Project Manager
8 000 - 11 000 PLN net
🌍 AppUnite | ul. Droga Dębińska 3a/3, Poznań🖥 https://appunite.com
Looking for new challenges, great teams and global clients to work with? Join AppUnite, a software house based in Poznań, Poland, that caters tech solutions to clients all over US, Europe and Asia since 2010.
We are looking for talented and passionate Project Manager to extend our team of 80+ people.
While working with us, you will:
- Build and lead effective agile teams focused on providing great products and services for our clients,
- Support and coach team members, help people grow both as individuals and as team players,
- Assist and advise overseas clients, help them discover and share business needs and values, support clients with daily work with the teams,
- Be responsible for managing (or defining) projects schedules and scopes,
- Facilitate meetings, conduct workshops or trainings,
- Face unpredictable situations and find the best solutions to deal with blockers and obstacles,
- Work closely with other Project Managers /Operations Team to improve our processes,
- Have a lot of fun and joy with our great team,
- Have the opportunity to work with some globally recognised companies from various industries,
- Never see multiple exactly same projects (our projects differ between each other in many aspects every single time) / Experience something new with every new project.
- Big and comfortable office in the heart of Poznań,
- Flexible office hours and remote work possibility,
- Freedom to co-organize and/or attend any internal or public AppUnite events, like board game/poker meetups, afterparty events, meetups,
- Possibility to work from our Workation mansion wherever it is located (i.e. Thailand, Portugal),
- Possibility to fly and meet our clients directly at their home location (i.e. Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Dubai, Tokyo),
- Co-financed conferences attendance,
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite,
- Access to and possibility to shape AppUnite’s employee guidebook that explains our internal processes and makes them transparent,
- Private medical insurance,
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a Project Manager in an Agile IT business environment,
- Good knowledge of Agile approach, methodologies and techniques,
- Knowledge of software/system design and development foundations,
- Outstanding communication skills,
- Very good command of English (min. C1 level),
- Experience in working with distributed teams,
- Proactive approach,
- Experience in effective reconciling teams’ and clients’ needs,
- Sense of responsibility for own and team’s decisions,
- Being powered by change,
- Belief in transparency,
- Ability to predict the predictable and the unpredictable,
- Ability not to use term “resources” when speaking about your project team members.
AppUnite is a Software Development house based in Poznan, Poland. We deliver software to range of companies all around the world since 2010. We always pick the newest software trends when implementing applications for our clients. We work remotely and onsite with clients from US, Europe and Asia.
Even though we started as a mobile applications software house, nowadays we have equally large groups of back-end and front-end developers as well. Our main tech stack includes Elixir/Node.js for the back-end, Vue/React for the front-end, Kubernetes for CI and Swift/Kotlin/Flutter for mobile apps.
Join and help us grow even more!