🤓 QA Manager
7 700 - 10 800 PLN netto
🌍 Apptension | Nowowiejskiego 55, Poznań🖥 http://apptension.com/jobs
👉 Nice to have:
Hi from Apptension, Poland-based quality software craftsmen, coding customers’ ideas into the reality! We are the people behind the top-notch architecture of many successful startups and the winners of the world's largest hackathon, Koding hack.summit 2016. We are now on a lookout for a brilliant QA Manager to join our team.
What's this position about?
As a QA Manager at Apptension, you will be expected to:
- Coordinate and take responsibility for our Quality Assurance department. You will also have to collaborate with people working closely with the team.
- Act as a mentor for your team and foster a culture of self-development
- Initiate, optimize, and document processes within the QA team
- Be responsible for coordinating and performing tests for projects your team is involved in.
- Be responsible for the timeframe of your project: planning and prioritizing tasks, setting deadlines, monitoring the work of Apptension’s QA team and evaluating the progress.
- Be responsible for all testing devices: monitoring equipment demand, reporting broken devices, documenting devices rented by other employees.
What do you need to have to join us?
We value high technical skills and strong working ethics. Here’s a list of the skills that we would like you to have:
- IT education and/or at least 4-year experience in testing web and mobile apps
- good command of English both spoken and written (at least B2)
- practical knowledge of agile software development methodologies, in particular Scrum
- awareness of software development practices and tools
- good knowledge of test automation
- great attention to details
- strong analytical and critical thinking abilities
We also value a lot:
- previous experience in QA team management and test coordination.
- great communication and teamwork skills
- the fact that your experience and strong theoretical background allow you to choose the best tools and methodologies for a given project
- ability to take constructive criticism and provide valuable feedback
- ability to switch context
We offer a lot:
- UoP: 5000 - 7500 netto
- B2B: 7700 - 10800 netto + VAT
- flexible form of employment
- flexible working hours
- work in well-oiled Scrum teams; we like to spend time with each other not only in the office
- convenient office location in the center of Poznań
- sports card
- private health insurance
- English classes, co-financed trainings and conferences
- internal crowdfunding - each month our employees receive their own budget they can use to execute different ideas - our Wishlist was awarded with an "EB Kreator 2016" prize for the best internal employer branding campaign
- a well-equipped chill room with PlayStation and board games
- team retreats