🤓 C++ Engineer
12 000 - 17 000 PLN gross
🌍 Appliscale sp. z o. o. | Życzkowskiego, 14, Kraków🖥 http://appliscale.io
👉 Nice to have:
Want to join an experienced team of IT professionals? We’re hiring for C++ Engineer position!
Appliscale is an IT consulting company specialising in Adtech, Cloud and Scalability solutions.
Appliscale has partnered with some of the biggest names in digital advertising, gaming and gambling such as Verizon Media and Novomatic to name a few.
Currently, we are looking for experienced C++ Developers for a leader in the gaming industry based in California. You will have a chance to work with industry veterans on a backend platform integrating the work of many different teams. Your responsibilities will cover implementation, maintenance, debugging and profiling as well as helping other teams to integrate with the platform.
We help our clients not only with feature development but also bring experience around project and product management, production maintenance, requirements analysis, cost analysis and performance optimisations.
Remote first company - we do have an office but are used to work with remote clients and teams. We put a big emphasis on asynchronous communication and are very light on processes and meetings.
We are used to working with demanding scale and put emphasis on performance optimisation and design of high throughput systems. We have experience in data processing areas such as real-time data analysis, reporting pipelines and forecasting engines.
We have a holistic approach to our development process and believe that you should fully own solutions you deliver. This means that we are big advocates of DevOps culture, automation, IaaC and CI/CD. If you like a total ownership approach you will feel at home here.
Last but not least we believe in an engaging work environment where people can use their passions and develop their skills and interests.
Our office is located in Krakow and we have remote team members throughout Poland and Europe.
- Designing and implementing core functionalities
- Writing and performing tests
- Debugging and profiling
- Integration with various 3rd party services
What you will need
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science/engineering or related fields
- At least 4+ years of proven hands-on C++ development experience
- Strong analytical skills, experience with debugging complex systems
- Good command of English
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and implementation details to other people
- Very good knowledge of C++ programming language
- Experience working in Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of tools used for C++ debugging and profiling
- Knowledge of design patterns and best practises
- Knowledge of low-level memory management mechanisms
Nice to have
- Experience in modern C++ (11/14/17)
- Knowledge of build tooling and CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of other programming languages (e.g. Java, Python, GO)
- Knowledge of developing C++ applications for multiple operating systems (MacOS experience is a very big plus)
- Gamedev experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a distributed team
Why work with us?
- Involvement in international projects for large and well-known companies, both corporations and startups
- Involvement in greenfield projects
- Constant skills development through sponsored AWS trainings and certifications
- Weekly knowledge sharing meetings to spread the knowledge within company
- Possibility to represent company on conferences and meetups
- Freedom to be innovative and make an active impact on our processes
- Opportunities to travel throughout Europe and the US
- Flexible work hours and option for remote work
- Additional perks: fresh fruits, free coffee & tea, health, sports & benefit package, 3D printer, playroom, company offsites