🤓 Senior Java Developer
12 000 - 18 000 PLN gross
🌍 Appliscale | City Centre, Rzeszów🖥 http://appliscale.io
👉 Nice to have:
Want to join an experienced team of professionals? We’re hiring for Senior Java Developer position!
Appliscale is an IT consulting company specialising in Adtech, Cloud and Scalability solutions.
Appliscale has partnered with some of the biggest names in digital advertising, gaming and gambling such as Verizon Media and Novomatic to name a few.
We help our clients not only with feature development but also bring experience around project and product management, production maintenance, requirements analysis, cost analysis and performance optimisations.
Remote first company - we do have an office but are used to work with remote clients and teams. We put big emphasis on asynchronous communication and are very light on processes and meetings.
To deliver solutions for our clients we use technologies best suited for a given use case. We deliver full stack solutions with scalable backend stacks in Java / Erlang / C++, frontends built in Angular or React, and infrastructure deployed on AWS or client’s premises.
We are used to work with demanding scale and put emphasis on performance optimisation and design of high throughput systems. We have experience in data processing areas such as real-time data analysis, reporting pipelines and forecasting engines.
We have holistic approach to our development process and believe that you should fully own solutions you deliver. This means that we are a big advocates of DevOps culture, automation, IaaC and CI/CD. If you like a total ownership approach you will feel at home here.
Last but not least we believe in engaging work environment where people can use their passions and develop their skills and interests.
Our office is located in Krakow and we have remote team members throughout Poland and Europe.
- Develop high quality Java code
- Perform requirements analysis
- Communicate with project stakeholders
- Design project or component level architectures
- Technical mentoring for younger team members (code reviews, pair programming)
- Design deployment pipelines and CICD process
What you will need
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science/engineering or related fields
- At least 4+ years of proven hands-on Java development experience
- Strong analytical skills, experience with debugging complex systems
- Good command of English
- Very good knowledge of Java programming language
- Professional experience in using Spring Framework / Dropwizard (or any other popular framework)
- Practical experience with Linux command line interface
- Very good knowledge of RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience in DevOps activities (CI/CD, Docker)
Nice to have
- Cloud computing experience - AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in reactive programming (RxJava, Vert.x)
- Knowledge of second JVM related language
- Basic knowledge of one of other programming languages: Python, C++, Erlang, Elixir, Go
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a distributed team
Why work with us?
- Involvement in international projects for large and well-known companies, both corporations and startups
- Involvement in greenfield projects
- Constant skills development through sponsored AWS trainings and certifications
- Weekly knowledge sharing meetings to spread the knowledge within company
- Possibility to represent company on conferences and meetups
- Freedom to be innovative and make an active impact on our processes
- Opportunities to travel throughout Europe and the US
- Flexible work hours and option for remote work
- Health, sports & benefit package
- Additional perks: fresh fruits / free coffee & tea / 3D printer / Play room / Company offsites