🤓 Frontend Developer
8 000 - 15 000 PLN gross
🌍 Appliscale | City Centre, Rzeszów🖥 http://appliscale.io
👉 Nice to have:
Want to join an experienced team of professionals? We’re hiring for Frontend Developer position!
Appliscale is an IT consulting company specialising in Adtech, Cloud and Scalability solutions.
Appliscale has partnered with some of the biggest names in digital advertising, gaming and gambling such as Verizon Media and Novomatic to name a few.
We help our clients not only with feature development but also bring experience around project and product management, production maintenance, requirements analysis, cost analysis and performance optimisations.
Remote first company - we do have an office but are used to work with remote clients and teams. We put big emphasis on asynchronous communication and are very light on processes and meetings.
To deliver solutions for our clients we use technologies best suited for a given use case. We deliver full stack solutions with scalable backend stacks in Java / Erlang / C++, frontends built in Angular or React, and infrastructure deployed on AWS or client’s premises.
We are used to work with demanding scale and put emphasis on performance optimisation and design of high throughput systems. We have experience in data processing areas such as real-time data analysis, reporting pipelines and forecasting engines.
We have holistic approach to our development process and believe that you should fully own solutions you deliver. This means that we are a big advocates of DevOps culture, automation, IaaC and CI/CD. If you like a total ownership approach you will feel at home here.
Last but not least we believe in engaging work environment where people can use their passions and develop their skills and interests.
Our office is located in Krakow and we have remote team members throughout Poland and Europe.
- Design UI prototypes
- Perform frontend requirements analysis
- Communicate with project stakeholders
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers
- Participate in code reviews
- Optimize applications for maximum performance
- Stay up-to-date on emerging web and frontend technologies
What you will need
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science/engineering or related fields
- Strong analytical skills, experience with debugging complex systems
- Good command of English
- Proficiency in one of the frameworks - Angular, React+Redux
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of HTTP/REST
Nice to have
- Knowledge of UI prototyping tools (Sketch, Invision, Figma)
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with building REST API services
- Node.js / Python / Java experience
- Experience with Webpack
- Knowledge of test automation tools (Cypress, Puppeteer)
- Knowledge of deployment processes, CICD
- Knowledge of some SEO principles
- Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop etc.
- Interest in usability, UX, UI design
- Familiarity with a mobile first design approach
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a distributed team
Why work with us?
- Involvement in international projects for large and well-known companies, both corporations and startups
- Involvement in greenfield projects
- Constant skills development through sponsored AWS trainings and certifications
- Weekly knowledge sharing meetings to spread the knowledge within company
- Possibility to represent company on conferences and meetups
- Freedom to be innovative and make an active impact on our processes
- Opportunities to travel throughout Europe and the US
- Flexible work hours and option for remote work
- Health, sports & benefit package
- Additional perks: fresh fruits / free coffee & tea / 3D printer / Play room / Company offsites