🤓 DevOps Engineer
8 000 - 15 000 PLN gross
🌍 Appliscale | City Centre, Rzeszów🖥 http://appliscale.io
👉 Nice to have:
Want to join an experienced team of professionals? We’re hiring for DevOps position!
Appliscale is an IT consulting company specialising in Adtech, Cloud and Scalability solutions.
Appliscale has partnered with some of the biggest names in digital advertising, gaming and gambling such as Verizon Media and Novomatic to name a few.
We help our clients not only with feature development but also bring experience around project and product management, production maintenance, requirements analysis, cost analysis and performance optimisations.
Remote first company - we do have an office but are used to work with remote clients and teams. We put big emphasis on asynchronous communication and are very light on processes and meetings.
To deliver solutions for our clients we use technologies best suited for a given use case. We deliver full stack solutions with scalable backend stacks in Java / Erlang / C++, frontends built in Angular or React, and infrastructure deployed on AWS or client’s premises.
We are used to work with demanding scale and put emphasis on performance optimisation and design of high throughput systems. We have experience in data processing areas such as real-time data analysis, reporting pipelines and forecasting engines.
We have holistic approach to our development process and believe that you should fully own solutions you deliver. This means that we are a big advocates of DevOps culture, automation, IaaC and CI/CD. If you like a total ownership approach you will feel at home here.
Last but not least we believe in engaging work environment where people can use their passions and develop their skills and interests.
Our office is located in Krakow and we have remote team members throughout Poland and Europe.
- Design of production infrastructure
- Design and develop deployment pipelines and CI/CD processes
- Setup and maintain environments and services in cloud and/or on premises
- Hands on work with live production systems
- Monitoring of production infrastructure
- Communicate with project stakeholders
- Participate in code reviews
- Automation of various processes
What you will need
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science/engineering or related fields.
- At least 2+ years of proven hands-on experience in DevOps role
- Strong analytical skills, experience with debugging complex systems.
- Good command of English
- Proven hands-on experience in DevOps role
- Professional experience and knowledge of CI/CD processes
- IaaC - CloudFormation or Terraform
- Containerization - Docker or rkt
- Knowledge of Git VCS
- Shell and Linux administration knowledge
- Practical knowledge of automation tools like Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Understanding of Internet protocols TCP, IP, UDP, HTTP, SSL
- Programming skills in any of programming languages
- Experience with monitoring and maintenance of production software
Nice to have
- Cloud computing experience - AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform
- Container orchestration - Kubernetes, Marathon, Docker Swarm
- Experience with auto-scaling / auto-healing infrastructure
- Experience with stream processing frameworks like Kafka
- Experience with data processing frameworks like Spark, Hadoop
- Experience with RDBMS, NoSQL databases
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a distributed team
Why work with us?
- Involvement in international projects for large and well-known companies, both corporations and startups
- Involvement in greenfield projects
- Constant skills development through sponsored AWS trainings and certifications
- Weekly knowledge sharing meetings to spread the knowledge within company
- Possibility to represent company on conferences and meetups
- Freedom to be innovative and make an active impact on our processes
- Opportunities to travel throughout Europe and the US
- Flexible work hours and option for remote work
- Health, sports & benefit package
- Additional perks: fresh fruits; free coffee & tea; 3D printer; play room; company offsites