- Do you want to work along and learn from former SpaceX employees?
- Are you looking for a workplace where your voice is heard?
- Do you want to get to know the ins and outs of the space industry?
Currently, Andea is looking for an innovative, skilled, and open-to-new challenges Lead QA to lead and support our QA teams and grow our portfolio of applications on a cloud-based SaaS platform we created called Manufacture. (www.manufacturo.com).
- Proven experience as QA Lead
- Effective team player with excellent communication skills.
- Experience in commercial test automation of web applications, preferably in Cypress.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Practical knowledge of good software practices – automated tests, continuous integration, and agile methodologies.
- Experience with REST API
- Good command of the English language, both speaking and writing.
You will get extra points if you have:
- Experience in Azure or other cloud providers.
- Experience in load testing tools and frameworks (preferably k6)
- Previous experience with Azure DevOps.
- Previous experience in CI/CD.
- Practical experience or interest in Manufacturing Execution Systems.
What you’ll be working on
You won’t be working on your own - each project is assigned its own SCRUM team consisting of Senior and Junior developers, both frontend and backend, DevOps engineers, product owners, as well as UX/UI designers, a software tester, and a business analyst.
Our experience comes from implementing MES solutions for companies like SpaceX, CoorsTek, Bombardier, Sierra Nevada Corporation, and many others…
Some of your daily tasks will include:
Managing and leading the team of ~6 testers each distributed across 4 agile teams.
Distribute the knowledge across the team, and guide less experienced team members.
- Achieving business goals by ensuring the quality of the product.
- 50/50 split between testing and team management.
Improving, creating, and overseeing our process related to quality.
Our tech stack
- Our frontend is built in micro-frontend architecture, using the latest Angular. We write our end-to-end and integration tests in Cypress.
- Our backend consists of several microservices written in .net core running in the Kubernetes cluster hosted in Azure. We use Azure SQL and Azure Blob Storage for data persistency.
- For testing and deploying our code, we use CI/CD pipelines maintained in Azure DevOps.
- We also have our own Angular Component Library.
What you’ll get in return
Exciting project. We work with some of the most innovative Hi-Tech companies that literally change the world. If space exploration excites you, then you will not feel bored with us.
Flexibility. You choose the form of your employment (employment or B2B contract). Working with us, you can have a great work-life balance. We are keen on building workplace trust by doing the right thing, even when no one is looking.
Healthcare. We care for our people and their health, which is why we provide life insurance and excellent private healthcare plan. We also very actively sponsor many programs to motivate our team to spend their free time actively.
Perks like Multisport and MyBenefit cafeteria memberships, company retreats, and donuts on us in the office every Friday. We also run an employee referral program, as well as a charity initiative, Andea Grants, where every month we draw a winner who gets to donate 5000 PLN to a chosen charity.
Impact. We give you an opportunity to work for an organization where you will have the ability to make an impact and ability to access and interact with the product owners, management team, and clients.
Grow with us
We’re big on continuous learning and growth, but we don’t plan development opportunities for you - training takes place on an as-needed basis, and in the meantime, we want you to come to us and tell us what you want to learn. You will be encouraged to proactively seek learning opportunities relevant to your daily responsibilities and we’ll cover the associated costs.
Who we are
Andea is a global software integrator and development house focused on building cutting-edge solutions for the manufacturing industry. Our mission is to accelerate innovation, improve efficiency and visibility, and sustain product quality for Hi-Tech Emergent Manufacturers. We have created the Manufacturo platform to help them run better having all the information is in one place.
Now, we need the right people to help us achieve this.
Step 1. You apply for this position online.
Step 2. After our HR department reviews your application, they schedule a 30-minute telephone conversation to get to know you better.
Step 3. You are invited for a technical interview that lasts around 1,5 h.
Step 4. You are offered the position.
Step 5. Your first day at Andea.
* The entire recruitment process takes no longer than two weeks in total.