🤓 Full-Stack AngularJS/Python Developer
12 000 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 Alva Technologies | Obrzeżna 1A, Warszawa🖥 https://alva-tech.no
👉 Nice to have:
Salary: $3,150 – $4,200 USD/mo (B2B invoice) / 12 000 – 16 000 PLN/mo
Location: 100% remote or Warszawa
ITCraftship is a premium recruitment company helping international startup businesses find and screen the right talent to help them reach their development and business goals.
Right now we’re working with Alva Tech, an Oslo based company from the real estate space, that uses Machine Learning models and algorithms to help consumers and professionals make better decisions when estimating property value.
The project is in MVP/beta stage and your goal would be to take it to the next level. Working on their Virdi.no product you’ll get exposure to multiple technologies, including: AngularJS, Python, GIS, map SDKs, TensorFlow, Jenkins, Amazon Container Service, Docker, Postgres, Tornado framework and SQL Alchemy.
If you join the team your daily activities will include mostly building and deploying new features (80%) and maintaining existing code base as well as create and update documentation (20%). You will collaborate with the product owner/CEO, CTO, designer, and back-end developer on a daily basis.
- fully remote setup or on-site in our Warsaw office;
- work with a product based startup on an exciting international project;
- small and fast growing team;
- exposure to a wide range of interesting technologies;
- competitive salary depending on your experience;
- delicious coffee (only if you choose to work in the Warsaw office);
- your written and spoken English communication skills are very good
- you’ve worked with front-end JS for at least 3 years
- you are experienced with back-end development (Python preferred)
- you’ve had exposure to modern front-end frameworks
- you have experience with SQL, Postgres, and ORM
- you’re familiar with Tornado web framework
- you’re passionate about ML
Our recruitment process is well organised and fast-paced. We're engineers ourselves, so we know whom we're looking for. It is possible to shake hands on the offer in as little as 3 – 4 weeks from starting the process. We value your time and offer feedback at every step of the process.
Please only apply using the APPLY button below – we won't process applications sent by e-mail or through other sources.