Altimetrik Poland is a digital enablement company. We deliver bite-size outcomes, in an agile way, to both enterprises and startups coming from all industries, to help them scale and accelerate their businesses. We are unique in Poland's IT market. Our differentiators are an innovation-first approach, a big focus on core development, attacking challenging and complex problems of the biggest companies in the world.
We are looking for passionate Senior MLOps Engineers who join our team working for one of our clients – a global pharmaceutical company.
Your role in the project:
- Build and deploy machine learning solutions into production
- Creating microservices for task-specific AI cloud services
- Implement solutions for monitoring model performance and triggering alerts.
- Design and implement infrastructure for machine learning cloud services
- Develop ML flow automation scripts
- Research modern MLOps tools, frameworks and platforms
- Work on a backlog of activities to raise MLOps maturity in the organization.
- Proactively introduce a modern, agile and automated approach to Data Science.
- Conduct internal training and presentations about the benefits and usage of MLOps tools.
If you possess...
- 8+ years of experience as a MLOps Engineer or in similar role
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Good understanding of ML and AI concepts. Hands-on experience in ML/AI model development.
- Hands-on experience with containerization (using Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience in operationalizing Data Science projects (MLOps) using at least one of the popular - frameworks or platforms (e.g. Kubeflow & AWS Sagemaker).
- Proficiency in Python used both for ML and automation tasks.
- Good knowledge of Bash and Unix command line toolkit.
- Experience in CI/CD/CT pipelines for ML solutions.
- Experience with AWS
Nice to have:
- Certification in relevant techniques (e.g. AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty)
… then we are looking for you!
We work 100% remotely or from our hub in Wrocław.
🔥We grow fast.
🤓We learn a lot.
🤹We prefer to do things instead of just talking about them.
If you like to work in an environment that values trust and empowerment... don't hesitate, just apply!