Altimetrik Poland is a digital enablement company. We deliver bite-size outcomes, in an agile way, to both enterprises and startups coming from all industries, to help them scale and accelerate their businesses. We are unique in Poland's IT market. Our differentiators are an innovation-first approach, a big focus on core development, attacking challenging and complex problems of the biggest companies in the world.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Data Architect who join our team working for one of our clients – a global pharmaceutical company.
Your role in the project:
- Overseeing information engineering and corresponding data architecture to effectively and efficiently deliver information to enable all business needs through systems, databases, applications, and other technologies;
- Implementing the best data architecture and management practices to create a data-driven backbone, powering cutting-edge digital solutions.
- Shaping of the physical data model of the platform's data warehouse and the quality of its data exposed to the business users.
- Cooperating with business analysts and information architects to define the logical realization of various business requirements around the data.
- Translating logical data models into physical using his expertise in Data Vault 2.0 methodology and supporting its implementation, providing specific technical requirements to the Analytics Engineering team.
- Reviewing code and suggesting changes that optimize the technical realization of specific business demands.
If you possess...
- 8+ years of experience as a Data Architect or in similar role
- Depth knowledge of database management systems, data modeling, and data warehousing concepts.
- Experience in data integration tools and ETL/ELT processes and harmonization (master data enhancements) on structured and unstructured sources
- Strong understanding of data governance, security, compliance and data catalogue best practices
- Understanding Data Vault 2.0 methodology
- Experience in DBT
- Understands GIT
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
… then we are looking for you!
We work 100% remotely or from our hub in Wrocław.
🔥We grow fast.
🤓We learn a lot.
🤹We prefer to do things instead of just talking about them.
If you like to work in an environment that values trust and empowerment... don't hesitate, just apply!