Our mission as an IT services company is to provide the best solutions to our clients around the world. We accomplish this by analyzing our clients' needs and matching them with the skills and aspirations of our employees. That's why one of our main motivations is to provide every Employee and Consultant with a rewarding experience. Joining us means being part of a community with diverse personalities. Start your adventure with ALTER SOLUTIONS!
The project revolves around SmartStream’s Algo suite implementation (collateram management). The team works in Waterfall methodology.
- Support of a project aiming for virtual relocation of agreements from one instance to another.
- Analysis, migration, and adjustment of existing code/interfaces according to needs of target instance.
- Finding of alternative sources for up/downstream data within current IT landscape and communication of target solution.
- Communication of self-found improvement potentials to application seniors.
- Reengineering of potentially outdated processes.
- Close collaboration with key users to ensure feasibility of target solution.
- Definition of a data quality gate to secure high quality downstream data.
- Experience in positions as a Business Analyst or Perl Developer involved in development of software applications (reading SQL queries).
- Participate in the design and architecture of software applications.
- Work closely with other developers, software architects, and stakeholders to understand project requirements and collaborate on solutions.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to coding standards.
- Work with other team members to determine the best solutions for implementing application features.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues, debugging and resolving problems within the Perl codebase.
- Intermediate technical knowledge, familiar with mainframe and batch processes.
- Knowledge of English or/and German language at a minimum of B2 level.
- Work model: Remote
- Type of contract: B2B contract.
- Rate: up to 150 PLN net + VAT.
- Start: ASAP
- Access to local and international projects - Clients from France, Germany, Portugal, UK, and Benelux.
- Professional development support - trainings, technical certificates, conference participation, foreign language classes, and soft skills trainings are subsidized for up to 2 000 PLN.
- Flexibility - You choose a form of cooperation: employment or business-to-business contract.
- Bonus for recommending Candidates up to 6 000 PLN.
- Fully paid Medicover healthcare card.
- Psychological support program WellBee.
- Multisport card.
- Regular integration events and gifts.
- Relocation packages.
- Long-term cooperation.
- Mobility Program.
If You applied for this position the Controller of your personal will be ALTER SOLUTIONS POLSKA Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Emilii Plater 10/47, Warsaw. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purpose of the recruitment process and for future recruitment processes.
You have the right to access the content of your data, request their rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.