Important things for you:
- The salary range for this position is as follows (contract of employment, tax-deductible cost):
- mid: 12 300 - 17 600 PLN in gross terms
- senior: 16 100 - 23 200 PLN in gross terms
- Additionally, depending on your annual assessment and the company's results:
- Annual bonus up to 10% of the annual salary gross
- [for senior] Long-term discretionary incentive plan based on Allegro.eu shares
- A hybrid work model requires 1-2 days a week in the office
Join Allegro Pay - Technical Platform - where FinTech Innovation meets DevOps excellence!
Are you excited about making a big impact in the FinTech industry? Allegro Pay, the top financial technology company from Central Europe, is searching for a dynamic DevOps Engineer to join our success story driven by .NET and Azure. Here's why you should join us:
Big Scale: Immerse yourself in the exciting world of Allegro Pay, where your DevOps skills will tackle challenges on a large scale. You'll be contributing to financial solutions that affect over a million people (handling 60+ million requests daily and managing dozens of terabytes of data).
Engineering Maturity: Join a culture that mirrors the top tech giants. Our commitment to engineering excellence and maturity puts us on par with industry leaders like FAANG companies. (11 of 12 in Pragmatic Engineer Score)
Best-in-Class Expertise: Work alongside the best experts in the field, collaborating to push the boundaries of what's possible in FinTech. Our team includes MVPs and many conference speakers.
Impactful Products: Imagine this – your work at Allegro Pay contributes to creating products that you, your family, and friends might already use daily. See the direct impact of your efforts on the FinTech landscape (with 120+ deployments per month).
First-Citizen Platform: Play a key role in developing our first-citizen platform, empowering developers to achieve more. Contribute to a culture that prioritizes tools and automation, enhancing the developer experience.
Are you ready to be a game-changer in a team that values innovation and expertise? Apply now and become a key player in shaping the future of FinTech with Allegro Pay!
Still skeptical? Check out the data and learn more about us from this booklet:
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience in Kubernetes, automation, and platform engineering
- Have experience in .NET
Know Azure and Azure DevOps
- Know scripting languages like PowerShell or bash
- Want to build software and tools for other developers
- Want to be proud of the code they write but are also willing to accept feedback and share their knowledge during code reviews
- Can search for efficient solutions to meet users’ needs
- Are eager to continuously develop their skills and expand their knowledge
- Know English at B2 level
Additionally, we offer:
Well-located offices (with fully equipped kitchens and bicycle parking facilities) and excellent working tools (height-adjustable desks, interactive conference rooms)
- A wide selection of fringe benefits in a cafeteria plan – you choose what you like (e.g. medical, sports or lunch packages, insurance, purchase vouchers)
English classes that we pay for, related to the specific nature of your job
- Laptop with m1 processor, 32GB RAM, SSD - a 16” or 14” MacBook Pro or corresponding Dell with Windows (if you don’t like Macs), two monitors and all other gadgets that you should need
- Working in a team you can always count on — we have on board top-class specialists and experts in their areas of expertise
- A high degree of autonomy in terms of organizing your team’s work; we encourage you to develop continuously and try out new things
Hackathons, team tourism, training budget and an internal educational platform, MindUp (including training courses on work organization, means of communications, motivation to work and various technologies and subject-matter issues)
- If you want to learn more, check it out
In your daily work you will handle the following tasks:
- With Azure DevOps you will automate:
- Deployment infrastructure
- You will develop and maintain tools for developers in the .NET ecosystem in the newest LTS version (currently .NET 6, soon .NET 8)
- You will configure and maintain the Kubernetes cluster, network, service mesh, IaC, and common infrastructure in Azure
- You will design and implement high availability on multi-region setup
- All of the above in one of the biggest .NET and Azure products in Poland, with 100+ microservices and over a million happy customers
Why is it worth working with us?
- You can listen about .NET in Allegro in one of our podcasts – as you can see, we are happy to share our knowledge :)
- The IT team is made up of over 1700 members who have shared their knowledge at multiple conferences, such as Dotnetos, Warszawskie Dni Informatyki, DevDays, Code Europe, and co-create a blog: allegro.tech
- We practice Code Review, Continuous Integration, Scrum/Kanban, Domain Driven Design, Test Driven Development, Pair Programming, depending on the team
- Technological autonomy: you get to choose which technology solves the problem at hand (no need for management’s consent). You are responsible for what you create
Over 100 original open source projects and a few thousand stars on github
We organize Allegro Tech Live event, a 100% remote version of our offline Allegro Tech Talks meetups, and we make guest appearances at the invitation of such communities as Warsaw AI, JUG (Poznań, Łódź, Lublin, Wrocław), WG .Net, Dare IT, Women in Tech Summit
- We focus on development as well. We organize hackathons and internal conferences (e.g. the annual Allegro Tech Meeting), our employees regularly participate in events both in Poland and abroad (Europe and USA), and each team has its own budget for training and study aids. If you want to keep growing and share your knowledge, we will always support you
This may also be of interest to you:
Allegro Tech Podcast → https://podcast.allegro.tech/
Send in your CV and see why it is #dobrzetubyć (#goodtobehere)