🤓 Software Engineer - Ruby
9 000 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 AirHelp | 3 maja 9, Kraków🖥 https://www.airhelp.com/pl/
As AirHelp continues to grow rapidly and is currently dominating the air compensation scene (following San Francisco’s Y Combinator), we are looking for talented Software Engineer to join our Engineering Team on a full-time basis.
You will join a group of 100+ engineers, designers and QA’s, located mainly in 2 development centers in Gdansk and Krakow (Poland), and help over 500,000 air passengers a month when they have delayed or canceled flight. We spent much effort to build great software ecosystem supporting that goal, now reached the point where automation, optimisation, scalability and testability really matters. Our ultimate aim of AirHelp engineering is to automate most of the processing.
As a member of the Engineering team, you would enjoy design, development and maintenance of services, websites and integration jobs deployed in the cloud (AWS, Google Cloud Platform) in Docker containers. You will participate in building great development culture among experienced developers, QA’s and DevOps. Every day we play, experiment and learn how to deliver high quality software and become better engineers.
We expect from you:
- Very good knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
- Very good knowledge of Ruby.
- Knowledge of Rails.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- General knowledge of IT trends, cloud infrastructure, SoA, REST.
- Having fun from providing well-designed, clean, functional solutions.
- Good communication skills and grasp of complex requirements.
- Sense of ownership of delivered code and our systems.
- Knowledge of Python, Go, Java and/or other technologies from AirHelp stack will be considered a plus.
We can offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG and GOOD.
- Environment where you can experiment with emerging, cutting-edge technologies.
- The opportunity to develop in various functional areas and technologies including: Ruby/Rails, Python, Go, ReactJS, EmberJS, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Redshift, Bootstrap, git, TeamCity, Terraform, AWS Lambda, Google Functions.
- MacBook Pro.
- Benefits program including health care, life insurance, trainings.
- Engineer’s Days where each month you can spend 1 day doing the stuff YOU want to do.
- Flexible working hours and type of contract (including B2B).
- Great atmosphere and place of work in a beautifully located office, occupied mostly by technical people, with billiards table.
If you feel like you’re good fit, we hope to hear from you soon!