🤓 Software Engineer - Frontend
9 000 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 AirHelp | Grunwaldzka 472C, Gdańsk🖥 https://www.airhelp.com/pl/
As a member of the Engineering team, you would enjoy design, development and maintenance of services, websites and integration jobs deployed in the cloud (AWS, Google Cloud Platform) in Docker containers. You will participate in building great development culture among experienced developers, QA’s and DevOps. Every day we play, experiment and learn how to deliver high-quality software and become better engineers.
In a Traveller Experience Team, we are taking full responsibility for all customer-facing parts of our product. We have five multi-disciplinary squads focused on improving core parts of our global product. These areas range from the process of submitting claims, through documents exchange to smart automation of communication channels with our clients. The Team is also experimenting with new products in the legal-tech and travel spaces, as well as is working on launching AirHelp in new geographies.
We expect from you:
We expect from you:
- Very good knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
- Very good knowledge of one of frameworks or libraries: EmberJS, React or VueJS, AngularJS/Angular.
- Very good understanding of SPA architecture.
- General knowledge of Frontend and IT trends, cloud infrastructure and REST.
- Having fun from providing well-designed, clean, functional solutions.
- Good communication skills and grasp of complex requirements.
- Sense of ownership of delivered code and our systems.
- Knowledge of EmberJS will be considered as a plus.
- Knowledge of Ruby, Python, Go, Java and/or other technologies from AirHelp stack will be considered a plus.
We can offer you:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG and GOOD.
- An environment where you can experiment with emerging, cutting-edge technologies.
- The opportunity to develop in various functional areas and technologies including: Ruby/Rails, Python, Go, ReactJS, EmberJS, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Redshift, Bootstrap, git, TeamCity, Terraform, AWS Lambda, Google Functions.
- MacBook Pro.
- Benefits program including health care, life insurance, trainings.
- Engineer’s Days where each month you can spend 1 day doing the stuff YOU want to do.
- Flexible working hours and type of contract (including B2B).
- Great atmosphere and place of work in a beautifully located office (30th floor of the Olivia Star building).
Join us and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!