🤓 Senior Data Scientist / Team Lead
12 000 - 19 000 PLN net
🌍 Addepto | Bukowińska 22A, Warszawa🖥 https://www.addepto.com/
About our company
Addepto is a company that implements projects for global companies in the field of AI, Machine Learning, Big Data, and Business Intelligence. Most of the introduced projects are innovative in their industry. We do not concentrate on one field, we apply our experience and domain knowledge into different industries and companies.
Why is this the best place for you?
Within 1 year, you can gain experience comparable to 3 years of work in a corporation. Addepto is a place for fast and ambitious professionals who are motivated to grow rapidly.
The person we are looking for:
For our Data Science team based in Warsaw, we are looking for an experienced Senior Data Scientist/Team Leader to take a leading role within the Machine Learning and AI team, focusing mainly on delivering complex data solutions to our international clients. This position offers significant opportunities to work on various Data Science projects, using cutting edge technologies.
Your future role would be:
- Implementation, monitoring and managing data science/machine learning projects
- Collecting business requirements and planning the tasks for the team working at Agile/Scrum
- Independent implementation of Machine Learning algorithms
- Preparation of Data Science recommendations and solutions
- Participation in building AI applications and cooperation within Data Engineering
- Building a Data Science team and recruiting new engineers
You’ll be writing software for people to use, that make a positive impact on the world :)
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience in Machine Learning area (Predictive modeling, NLP, Computer Vision) or Data Engineering
- Experience in designing and implementing Machine Learning solutions using Python (pandas/scikit/keras/pytorch/tensorflow)
- Experience in the deployment of Machine Learning technologies
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related fields
- Very good English skills (min. C1 level - being able to work in multinational environment)
- Experience in cloud computing (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Experience in Deep Learning modeling
- Experience in working with Spark, Hadoop or NoSQL databases
What do we offer:
- Work in a team of talented Machine Learning and Big Data consultants
- Realizing projects for multinational companies from top industries (Banking, Oil & Gas, Gaming, Airlines, MarTech, Retail, Manufacturing)
- Development of skills using top new technologies in the area of Machine Learning and Big Data
- Real opportunities for growth and building individual career path
- Solving a rich set of Machine Learning challenges
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget (we will finance the courses needed to achieve your career goals)
- Any form of employment and an attractive salary depending on your qualifications.