Data & Applied Intelligence is a technology hub operating on the local and global markets. Our architects, engineers and analysts work directly with technology partners (such as Microsoft, AWS, Google, Oracle and Snowflake) implementing the latest innovative solutions from the definition of the Data & Analytics strategy, the comprehensive implementation of solutions, to maintenance and development. We touch on the area of Data & Analytics holistically and address all aspects important for organizations that undergo data transformation. Our teams work in many areas, such as Business Intelligence, Big Data, AI / ML, advanced data analytics, Data Governance or the definition of operating models for Data organizations.
What will you do:
- Research, design, build, test and maintain applications on a business performance management platform
- Model application and platform data and architecture to optimize effectiveness and efficiency
- Integrate data into the platform from ERP and non-ERP source systems
- Code business rules and system configurations to support the business processes
- Build a robust change management process that enables frequent releases of high-quality increments
- Tenacious problem solver and comfortable making decisions under uncertainty
- Actively contribute to team ceremonies including: sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint review and retrospectives
- Demonstrate a strong ownership in understanding business needs and driving business valued outcomes
What we expect from you:
- University degree in finance, accounting, computer science, engineering, mathematics, economics or equivalent
- 2+ years of finance information systems development and management
- Experience developing or supporting applications on EPM platforms like CCH Tagetik, OneStream, Hyperion/Essbase, Anaplan or TM1
- Technical skills, including ability to assess complex data, learn new software programs and understand programming languages
- Proficiency in SQL
- Fluent English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What we can offer:
- Hybrid work
- Permanent employment contract or B2B.
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card).
- Individual support of a People Lead and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft, technical and language training offer, access to the e-learning platforms, possibility of co-financing courses and certification).
- Employee Assistance Programme - legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.