For everyone interested in a career in SAP, Accenture is hard to beat. We are a recognized global leader in SAP solutions and services, with a 30-year track record of success. For you, our experience translates into a career without limits. We have more than 23 500 SAP professionals globally (in Poland over 400), working for more than 1 300 clients on more than 1 500 projects every year.
What will you do:
- You will ensure timely and exemplary E2E execution of SAP Master Data workstream project deliverables (SAP template rollout, transformation-driven SAP enhancement projects)
- You will plan resources based on the Master Data project plan and required skills, ensuring alignment with responsible team leads.
- You will organize project kick-off meeting with Master Data project resources, including a clear RACI for all project team members.
- You will organize regular status meetings, tracking the project's progress and addressing any arising issues or risks.
- You will review the project scope across all Master Data domains.
- ·You will organize and facilitate workshops with business/other functional workstreams to tackle new solution designs.
- You will take ownership for cross functional and/or complex topics.
- You will guide and support Master Data project team members in completing their deliverables.
- You will coordinate and follow up on open data issues, triage and facilitate resolution if needed.
- You will organize & support preparation activities for operational readiness post go live.
What do we expect from you:
Functional Expertise & Experience:
- Completed at least one full cycle of an SAP implementation project, leading the Master Data workstream.
- Familiarity with at least one SAP Master Data domain, and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technological environments.
- Background in one of the functional workstreams (e.g., Supply Chain) will be a significant asset.
- Proven ability to motivate and inspire the team members to achieve goals and constantly pursue growth.
- Provide clear guidance, set priorities with confidence.
- Demonstrate coaching/leadership skills, especially for more junior team members.
Project Management Skills:
- Strong drive for delivery and achieving project outcomes.
- Skilled in efficiently allocating and managing resources, ensuring projects stay within scope, time, and budget constraints.
- Ability to identify, assess, and mitigate potential project risks.
- Flexibility in adjusting actions in response to an evolving plan, if required.
- Commitment to reviewing and analyzing project outcomes to drive continuous improvement in project delivery.
Collaboration & Stakeholder Engagement:
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of business stakeholders, including those in Master Data, business, and other functional streams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
Process & Analytical Skills:
- Ability and eagerness to grasp high-level E2E functional processes.
- Capacity to maintain an overview while also diving deep into Master Data and cross-functional content when necessary.
- Willingness to get involved directly and perform analytical work when required.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proactive approach to challenges.
What can we offer you:
- Hybrid work.
- Permanent employment contract or B2B (depends on the role).
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card).
- Individual support of a People Lead and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft, technical and language training offer, access to the e-learning platforms, possibility of co-financing courses and certification).
- Employee Assistance Program - legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program.