We are looking for experienced developers and architects, who want to participate in further growth of Microsoft Business Apps practice within Advanced Accenture Technology Centers in Poland.
As a member of our team, you will work in projects creating solutions based on MS Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
What will you do:
- Design and implement customizations in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, mostly under Agile frameworks;
- Participate in project and group knowledge building initiatives – we have a strong “sharing” culture in our team;
- Actively use and share CI/CD concepts and culture;
- Participate in solution design phases, collaborate with business to create the biggest value to our clients;
- Be an active team member in SCRUM Team.
What do we expect from you:
- Min. 3 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement or its previous versions (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) with total IT experience - over 5 years on commercial projects;
- Good knowledge of .NET and C# programming language;
- Knowledge of design patterns usage, clean code and code review best practices.
We consider as an advantage:
- Experience with Azure DevOps and CI/CD processes automation;
- Experience in SCRUM framework based delivery;
- Knowledge of Power Platform tools;
- MCTS certificates (MS Dynamics certifications).
What can we offer you?
- Employment based on an employment contract,
- Hybrid work and flexible working hours,
- Private medical care and life insurance,
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (the possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card),
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in legal, financial, and psychological consultations,
- Individual support in career development,
- A broad learning package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification),
- Additional foreign language classes,
- Paid employee referral program and Employee Share Purchase Plan.
Hybrid work possibilities
As part of this announcement, for people from outside Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw (living in Poland, more than 50 km from the nearest office), in addition to the traditional form of cooperation, we also offer the possibility of hybrid work, understood as work from the place of residence where visits to the office will be limited to a few times in year. For people working in this mode, we anticipate the same path and development opportunities as for people working from offices, additional communication and physical integration meetings twice a year. If you have any questions or doubts, please feel free to apply and contact us directly.