🤓 Junior QA Analyst
3 500 - 7 000 PLN gross
🌍 AC Project Sp. z o. o. | Chorzowska 148, Katowice🖥 http://www.ac-project.net
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will be responsible for analyzing, evaluating, and ultimately testing the application components. Ensure they meet the acceptance criteria, review stories, gather information to ensure deliverables are testable.
- You will be exposed to the latest payments’ technology like Chip and PIN, encryption technologies, large scale payment processing, contactless payments, etc.
- You will support team members based in the US, Europe and Asia.
- Work within the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission - specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of QA Services through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Review performance of systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements.
- Benchmark, analyze, and make recommendations for the improvement of the systems.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience working in a technical environment
- Experience troubleshooting and identifying bugs
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to clearly communicate issues and their impacts and to understand business requirements
- Application Product Management
- Development and Testing Support
- Excellent verbal and written abilities in English
- Strong communications skills
- Agility & flexibility