🤓 Senior Oracle DB Developer
15 120 - 16 800 PLN net
🌍 7N Sp. z o.o. | Puławska, 182, Warszawa🖥 http://7N Sp. z o.o.
For one of our Clients, a Global Pharmaceutical Company, we are currently seeking candidates for the position of Senior Oracle DB Developer. Consultant can work remotely from home or come to 7N Office in Warsaw.
Project is an-house development of a full semantic technology stack supporting the management and dissemination of terminological resources across the entire client’s organization (cross-site, cross-functional). The team has been using Oracle Spatial Graph as storage for semantic data using a Java based semantic middleware to implement REST API. The team has developed two web-based application on top of the data backend: a Curation Client and a Terminology browser.
- Knowledge in:
- advanced SQL with analytical functions
- query optimization, query plan with connection operators
- PL / SQL (procedures, functions, packages, triggers)
- DDL and DML operations
- transaction rules
- basics of Oracle 18c administration
- MongoDB (nosql data design, query optimization, data distribution, indexes)
- Nice to have: SPARQL
- Transparent wage model; disclosed margin for 7N. The aforementioned wages are target wages paid to the consultant for the subcontracted work
- Stable and long-term collaboration with various client projects
- Professional freedom; We are one of the few IT companies who do not use non-compete clauses or retention agreements
- Career development support, training and technical certification subsidies, conference participation, etc.
- Private healthcare and the Benefit Multisport card
- Collaboration with experts
- Large client and project portfolio of over 40 companies, prioritizing project continuity and ongoing personal agent suport
- Full integration into the client company structure (e.g. participation in all company events, 7N Kick Off 2018: https://youtu.be/0YoTCeVsB3E and trainings)